Sheikh Umal Criticises Female Politician for wearing trousers.

Cayr who were the backbone of Shabaab and spread them across central-south Somalia have long since left them. There’s a few left. We should all turn our attention to fight against them. This is past history you are always focused on
The entire Juboyinka argigisxo is financed by hutu so dont come up with if or buts.

I know hutu is trying to score a goal using that langaab cajuusada cuqdadeysan.

Well its not going to work.Focus on your argigixiso senile uncle Dahir Aweys.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The entire Juboyinka argigisxo is financed by hutu so dont come up with if or buts.

I know hutu is trying to score a goal using that langaab cajuusada cuqdadeysan.

Well its not going to work.Focus on your argigixiso senile uncle Dahir Aweys.
Keep this same energy when we launch operations in Jubbada Dhexe.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Our true creed is Sufi Islam a moderate and authentic to Somali culture. Tell the Najdi Wahabbi criminals to get lost! Curse the ones who imported this wicked idealogy into our lands.

Umul is the Aabo of AS!

Our true creed is Sufi Islam a moderate and authentic to Somali culture. Tell the Najdi Wahabbi criminals to get lost! Curse the ones who imported this wicked idealogy into our lands.

Umul is the Aabo of AS!
You were ahlu suufi wal qarax not long ago.
AS and Mx in Gedo are allies.

Abu muscab,Fillow and all the bo.on ilka.yar langaabs do you think they are sufi?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
When are you going to lauch an operation?

Keep dreaming.

Once GM/HS/LS is cleaned up.

Our troops are right here. You don’t need to imagine much.

8106DAC7-5E89-45D1-9892-4E4F393A2894.jpeg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
take the title "sheikh" from umal and give him his proper title "tribal leader"
He stole sheekhaal land in Kismayo and built some houses with the approval of Madoobe. He is not a sheikh but a businessman also Shukul is involved too.

cow

VIP
tribal leader Umal should talk about why is country Kenya is sending Somalia drugs in exchange for cash. not focus on what some crazy old woman wears. but he will never do that because he is in bed with the elite of Kenya.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You hold 0 power in Barawe. 90% of the district's council is Tunni.HG dominance in LS ended with the the moryanism era.
We definitely should increase our political representation.

But most of the SNA officers and soldiers there are HG (forget HG, just Cayr lol) for a reason. Hence our push from Barawe to Jilib/Buale. Inshallah we can link with our Hiraab natives in Jubadda Dhexe and

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP

Umul is the Aabo of AS!
Manshallah this is the true Islam thank you my reer dalal brother @TekNiKo

I swear most of these preachers only get involved in things that get them attention rather than helping to improve their society. :bell:

Trending