Sheikh Umal Criticises Female Politician for wearing trousers.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Alshabab are not Muslims because they believe in their hearts that tens of millions of pious Muslims are kuffar. This belief renders them kafirs.

If you believe that something that is haram, like killing 800 Muslims, is actually halal & that you will get ajr for it, you are a kafir.
So your making takfir because you think someone else wants to make takfir but is afraid to do it outloud?

Muslims judge by the apparent not by whats in the heart. Furthermore neither bloodshed nor Takfir nor being Khariji is a nullifier of faith.

World

VIP
So your making takfir because you think someone else wants to make takfir but is afraid to do it outloud?

Muslims judge by the apparent not by whats in the heart. Furthermore neither bloodshed nor Takfir nor being Khariji is a nullifier of faith.
Well it is a strong opinion in Islam that khawarij are not Muslim but are disbelievers, I believe this as well.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Well it is a strong opinion in Islam that khawarij are not Muslim but are disbelievers, I believe this as well.
This can only work in a some instances the original khawarij takfired the sahaba for example.

If the Khawarij in general in all places and times are Non-believers what nullifier of faith did they commit? (Takfir is not Kufr Akbar)

World

VIP
This can only work in a some instances the original khawarij takfired the sahaba for example.

If the Khawarij in general in all places and times are Non-believers what nullifier of faith did they commit? (Takfir is not Kufr Akbar)
No all khawarij are viewed as disbelievers, not just because just because the original ones done takfir on the sahaba but because they takfir and declare the blood of normal Muslims extremely easily. I am not saying it is the only opinion but it is a strong opinion in Islam that you can’t disregard. As for the proofs well you’ll have to discuss it with a scholar.

More from US/EU funded Sahan agent. If the project wasnt already clear enough to some.

HES 100% correct .
No country on earth has gained anything of worthy over this cursed project , all the gulf countries have enough sense to try and sustain the shaytaan they’ve unleashed across the muslim World .

Trending