NEWS Sheikh Umal Criticises Female Politician for wearing trousers.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Alshabab are not Muslims because they believe in their hearts that tens of millions of pious Muslims are kuffar. This belief renders them kafirs.

If you believe that something that is haram, like killing 800 Muslims, is actually halal & that you will get ajr for it, you are a kafir.
They are khawarij worst than kaafir, they believe sin makes you kaafir therefore being worst than a kafir by altering God law

If you don't police your women you will end up with decedent societies like the west and soon sex tourism follows.

The social engineers will have a field day and what follows is the collapse of the nuclear family, morals and culture.

The weakest point of attack is the female, they are inclined to destructive liberal ideas in their prime reproductive years.

There is daily complaints on this forum about the ratcheting behaviour of Xaalimos in the west and how they shun marriage, family etc.

These guys are not dayuuths like us, they know what's at stake.

I sincerely warn the OP to leave the scholars and imams alone, I have seen countless examples of people that went after them suffering immense trails and tribulations shortly after and it's no surprise of course based on the sahih hadith

"Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) said: “Verily Allah said: ‘Whoever shows enmity to a pious worshiper of Mine, I declare war against him"
We already have a collapse in society in Somalia and it certainly isn’t the female’s fault. This collapse happens when men too aren’t held accountable.

Also, what nuclear family do you talk about when we have a surplace of young 18 yr old married and divorced by disporia and the wealthy back home and it’s normal to see a young woman who hasn’t even reached 21 with lots of kids already cast aside? Anyone who has been back home will tell you this, even articles attest to this.

Most women here were married at 13 and are divorced by the time they are 20,” Hussein said. “They have no one to feed them.”

this is 100% facts. Seen with my own eyes and many relatives of mine who have also been back home have noticed this phenomenon and were shocked. This is the morals you talk about?

We will never progress or have decent family units if men are not checked in society. Until then Somalia will be lawless and men and women alike will have their rights transgressed against day and day out. We’ve seen how girls from lower socioeconomic and lower qabils are treated in SA cases. Men there simply get away it. This is the morals you talk about?

Wallahi a society will not progress if the men are not dealt with and preached at as well and Somalia is a prime example.

No one can takfir them as whole group but specific individuals only

because we don't know who have ilm and who is jahil.

The salafis didn't takfir them heck even the Ash'aris and Maturids didn't takfir them

Laagite

الداروودي
The auntie waa landheerad, the only wasiir to have not been sacked she never failed the parliamentry selections. This is her 3rd term as a minister.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
What a finished lady. Habar waalan.

Umal wasn't wrong, the problem is he's compromised
Yh I don’t disagree with the opinion. But Umal’s speech can be seen as incitement and dangerous.

Why did he have to mention her name? Could have just used an anecdote

Abaq

VIP
Khadija response is shit she is langaab woman with cuqdad who refused cabdi dhaanto to perform on cultural festivity thinking he was Ogaden.

I lost respect for this langaab cuqdad filled senile woman that day.
What variety of laangaab is she? We seem to be learning a lot of new ones these days

bidenkulaha

GalYare
0676C8C9-E11B-4D0C-9BB4-EB1B476A77F1.jpeg

This is being spread on hawiye pages :dead:

View attachment 238176

This is being spread on hawiye pages :dead:
Xasuuqa hiraan kulala war halawada xasuuqo hiraan maxa naga galey.

So wa kuwa AS taageraya maaha markanu la dagalamenyne qushasha in bakool?

Hiraan wa kuwi qaxotiga ogaden xasuuqey 1991kii ee AS hadey hxasuuqaan reer hiraan maxa inaga galey?

AS hawiye ba maamula oo isticmala kuwa juboyinka dadka ku qarxinayo oo elaay iyo ilk.ayar daqala soo siyey so maaha hutu?

S

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Xasuuqa hiraan kulala war halawada xasuuqo hiraan maxa naga galey.

So wa kuwa AS taageraya maaha markanu la dagalamenyne qushasha in bakool?

Hiraan wa kuwi qaxotiga ogaden xasuuqey 1991kii ee AS hadey hxasuuqaan reer hiraan maxa inaga galey?

AS hawiye ba maamula oo isticmala kuwa juboyinka dadka ku qarxinayo oo elaay iyo ilk.ayar daqala soo siyey so maaha hutu?

S
Cayr who were the backbone of Shabaab and spread them across central-south Somalia have long since left them. There’s a small few left. We should all turn our attention to fight against them. This is past history you are always focused on

Trending