Sheikh Umal Criticises Female Politician for wearing trousers.

Why would he call her out like that knowing we have murderous crazies running around? Also, how Islamic is it to call someone out like that, when you know that could harm their life? We’ve already had one female politician harmed. Where is the wisdom and karama? If he was serious, why would be not preach to her in private. I don’t ever see these Shiekhs shame specific people for eating Khat.

This is wrong on so many levels
No one will target her. She's Somali enigma. She's been in every parliament and a minister since 2012s. She's powerful.

Misguided liberals, munafiqs, jaahils, all those who hate Islamic shariah always make a scene when a sheikh calls out a woman doing something wrong. They claim "why don't they talk about x instead?", "why are they fixated with women?". These are the same people who make a scene whenever a masjid is built saying "we have too many mosques" and "people are dying and they are building mosques". In short, what they really have a problem with is the religion of Allah, not the speaker.
Cudurkii ayaa cadaab u wado. Allaha xaqqa ha tuso.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The same “Sheikh” insulting our Beautiful Prophet and claiming he had lice walbciyaadubillah, I hope he gets his comuppnce.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Why would he call her out like that knowing we have murderous crazies running around? Also, how Islamic is it to call someone out like that, when you know that could harm their life? We’ve already had one female politician harmed. Where is the wisdom and karama? If he was serious, why would be not preach to her in private. I don’t ever see these Shiekhs shame specific people for eating Khat.

This is wrong on so many levels

He called her out because he wants to have her killed while having plausible deniability.
“I didn’t kill her, it was that 17 year old with the suicide vest”.

@Libaax-Joore posted a video, showing sheikh umal giving green light that somalia governent can be attacked. I believe sheikh umal did this so Madoobe and his Aliance could atack Bare Hiraale in Kismaayo.

Last edited:

World

VIP
Lmao he said she’s too old to be dressing like a th0t basically and needs to act her age
:mjlol:
:russ:

obv I don’t agree with him but that’s funny, I see a lot of old Somali women who be thinking they’re 20 years old and thirst trapping like chill you’re an ayeeyo now

Why was sheikh umal buying lands in Kismaayo, beach , where sheekhaal were forced out? I used to listen to his lectures but i stopped because if that.

From among my followers there will be some people who will consider forbidden sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks and the use of musical instruments, as lawful. [Sahih Bukhari 5590].

- ليَكونُ في أمَّتي قومٌ يستحلُّونَ الحِرَ والحريرَ والخمرَ والمعازفَ​

الراوي : أبو مالك الأشعري | المحدث : الهيتمي المكي | المصدر : الزواجر عن اقتراف الكبائر | الصفحة أو الرقم : 2/203 | خلاصة حكم المحدث : صح من طرق بأسانيد صحيحة لا مطعن فيها | التخريج : أخرجه البخاري معلقاً بصيغة الجزم (5590) مطولاً باختلاف يسير

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Who the hell is this guy.

Bro we should send him to Las Vegas 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What about the Hadiths that are forbid music and songs
His better than Tuug umal who brain wash our children and enrich himself spreading wahabi ideology

Here is shaytan umal openly supporting alqaida
What he said is true.

If you side with kufar against Muslims then you are kafir.

Allah said يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَتَّخِذُوا الْيَهُودَ وَالنَّصَارَىٰ أَوْلِيَاءَ ۘ بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلِيَاءُ بَعْضٍ ۚ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُم مِّنكُمْ فَإِنَّهُ مِنْهُمْ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ

O believers! Take neither Jews nor Christians as guardians—they are guardians of each other.1 Whoever does so will be counted as one of them. Surely Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people.

Trending

Latest posts