Sheikh Umal Criticises Female Politician for wearing trousers.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Tuug Umal hadii uu jeclaaday Wasiir Khadiija ha sheego anigaa siinayee”. Ayuu yidhi Boqorka Axmed Iimaan.
66385D73-9157-49C7-A2F1-4AB10976D9E9.jpeg

Social media sheikhs are running after more shares and likes .
For the caghdeers whose siding with the sheikh because hes also cagdheer variant just remember this sheikh is putting her in danger .
Are the cagdheer community still mad that mama khadijo b%%$÷ slapped that hu2u that dances like the caghdeers and told him to drop that dhanto culture ?
@Sheikh Kulkuli

Here is the video after mama khadijo karbashed sense Into him

Have you noticed after the karbash he got from mamo khadijo he started acting proper ? He dresses in better suites now acts more reer magaal he was even seen donating goats to sadaq John's troops .
The longest serving minister will destroy ogs political future iskada xishooda walaalayaal .

Jungle

VIP
Social media sheikhs are running after more shares and likes .
For the caghdeers whose siding with the sheikh because hes also cagdheer variant just remember this sheikh is putting her in danger .
Are the cagdheer community still mad that mama khadijo b%%$÷ slapped that hu2u that dances like the caghdeers and told him to drop that dhanto culture ?
@Sheikh Kulkuli

Here is the video after mama khadijo karbashed sense Into him

Have you noticed after the karbash he got from mamo khadijo he started acting proper ? He dresses in better suites now acts more reer magaal he was even seen donating goats to sadaq John's troops .
The longest serving minister will destroy ogs political future iskada xishooda walaalayaal .
Relax eboow Abdi dhaanto waa reer abtigey, Jidle Gugundhabe. I kept up with that saga at the tine. She tried to get him arrested and it didnt work. She aint did anything. No way in the world can she do anything to a nasab hawiye qaxbada.

Reer abtigeey daud waye kursi xildhibaanimo Jowhar yaalo lee ku hele mahee, qof hawiye oo nasab ah wax kama qaadikarto

Why would he call her out like that knowing we have murderous crazies running around? Also, how Islamic is it to call someone out like that, when you know that could harm their life? We’ve already had one female politician harmed. Where is the wisdom and karama? If he was serious, why would be not preach to her in private. I don’t ever see these Shiekhs shame specific people for eating Khat.

This is wrong on so many levels
I've never seen him speaking on suicide terrorists killing innocent people in the name of religion.. This sheikh rather want to focus on a woman wearing trousers :snoop:

I've never seen him speaking on suicide terrorists killing innocent people in the name of religion.. This sheikh rather want to focus on a woman wearing trousers :snoop:
I really couldn’t care less if he wants to remind women to wear hijab ect. I just don’t like that he specifically mentioned her by name. One female politician has already been murdered by these crazies. If you know your country is unstable and that women in politics, especially ones like that ayeeyo why would you draw attention to her? Why couldn’t his lecture be vague?

I really couldn’t care less if he wants to remind women to wear hijab ect. I just don’t like that he specifically mentioned her by name. One female politician has already been murdered by these crazies. If you know your country is unstable and that women in politics, especially ones like that ayeeyo why would you draw attention to her? Why couldn’t his lecture be vague?
She wasn't even wearing any revealing clothe.. I think Somalia has bigger issues than a woman wearing a trouser.. I don't see these Sheiks addressing any of the many serious issues especially the terrorism problems.

She wasn't even wearing any revealing clothe.. I think Somalia has bigger issues than a woman wearing a trouser.. I don't see these Sheiks addressing any of the many serious issues especially the terrorism problems.
I’ve expressed my opinion on the phenomenon but it boils down to lack of control. The government, the shiekhs and ect do not have any control over khat (Afraid of the male populace) and other men who make money from it, can’t control the crazies or the poverty plaguing us. Women are the last semblance of control that they have. They are powerless over every other aspect of Somali society, especially the parts that truly matter. Somalia is a country in which 95% of women wear jilbaab the other 5% are still very conservative and wear Abaya and khimaar, yet they still go back to the topic of hijab. Let, them get their feeling of power, but at the very least do not mention people by name because at the end of the day, they’re too powerless to even protect their citizens and mostly their politicians from harms from those crazies.

Trending