• NO

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Farmaajo guy lost, this election is preview of what is to come, he needs to negotiate with Sharif immediately and form coalition.

congrats to Adan Madoobe, indeed a very dark day in Somali history.

I agree, I have lost all hope if Somalis want corruption and old mooryans dictating our nation so be it. I give up on Somalia. :meleshame:
Have some decroum lads :birdman:

PM Rooble should go after West Gedo and Eastern Sool communities for their role in delaying the selection process for 2 years and for the thousands of people they’ve killed. They’re a complete disaster and should be dealt with accordingly

Exactly. Anyway west Gedo community are now propety of Kablalax Darood and I signed it off. HAG and especailly HG will never get involved in Jubba issues, Actually we will support Ahmed Madoobe and Kenya.

Likewise Kastumo people belong to Somaliland and i won't get involved but actually help Somaliland when the parasites try to wave the Somali flag.

Somalia is over now, all the progress wiping corruption and warlodism was for nothing. Another century of humiliation for the Somali people.

Inshallah we will push the next president to give your somaliland ictiraaf so you wont have to face "humiliation":mjhaps:

Sheikh shareef tried to give you SSC while farmajo refused to even speak about your region but yall still followed the good for nothing cheese to the bitter end
:francis:

Inshallah we will push the next president to give your somaliland ictiraaf so you wont have to face "humiliation":mjhaps:

Sheikh shareef tried to give you SSC while farmajo refused to even speak about your region but yall still followed the good for nothing cheese to the bitter end
:francis:

Bro I am telling you these people are evil. We should of listened to Puntland when they came up with this Kastumo or SCC nonsense. I actually prefer west Gedo community more than them. That is how much I dislike these people.

They have so much hate for us and we don't even border them, not even close.

7844DFA6-E0EB-4182-959A-AB6D08393128.jpeg

Jungle

VIP
Ngl me and my familly were supportive of farmajo and were anti HSM we were delighted that sh shareef gave the votes to farmajo .
I even bought two farmajo iigeeya tshirts from suuq bacaad but never again
Wallahi we took HSM for granted
My family were the same the first 2 years walaalkeey. Mudulood support the blue flag but if someone comes and tries to test our patience, they get what they get.

Last edited:

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
PM Rooble should go after West Gedo and Eastern Sool communities for their role in delaying the selection process for 2 years and for the thousands of people they’ve killed. They’re a complete disaster and should be dealt with accordingly

Ironic that a Somalilander would advocate for collective punishment considering recent history.

Last edited: