WILL THE ELECTION HAPPEN TODAY ??

• YES

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • NO

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

Jungle

VIP
Everybody make up their own mind on sheikh sharif btw. We're somali and somalis have to bring in their jufo before helping anyone else. Thats just how our dhaqan is as somalis, ina adeerkeey and all that. He most likely will be good to all somalis even the nacas boon and actually fight shabab.

AAW is an elite candidate. He would show no mercy. Show trials for all N&N collaborators

Agreed . I belive AAW would make a great president , he needs to expand his party and bring in some rx and 0.5 like himilo qaran done .
Sheikh shareef retired 3 and half years ago but he only came out of retirement to fixed the mess he introduce us to .

I love shariff, He gets credit for liberating Mogadishu from Al-shabab pro Darood. But he might be too soft on Farmajoo and CBB, Somalia needs people who will see it that Farmajoo and CBB are destroyed and brought to justice. Fahad Yassien to be executed including many other. criminals

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Agreed . I belive AAW would make a great president , he needs to expand his party and bring in some rx and 0.5 like himilo qaran done .
Sheikh shareef retired 3 and half years ago but he only came out of retirement to fixed the mess he introduce us to .
I was quite salty for a long time over the divisions between Hassan and Shariif that led to Farmaajo and also Shariif bringing us Farmaajo from US mental asylum clinic 😂 but all is forgiven. He did contribute Alhamdulilah to fixing the mistake.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Farmaajo guy lost, this election is preview of what is to come, he needs to negotiate with Sharif immediately and form coalition.

congrats to Adan Madoobe, indeed a very dark day in Somali history.

Jungle

VIP
Farmaajo guy lost, this election is preview of what is to come, he needs to negotiate with Sharif immediately and form coalition.

Ninyahow nin weyn waa tahay aa umaleyna ee caadi iska dhig. Hal qof oo xishoonayo ma idinku jiro? Kaama filanaynin tan adiga sidii tekniko-beel, sac/cow.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

I agree, I have lost all hope if Somalis want corruption and old mooryans dictating our nation so be it. I give up on Somalia. :meleshame:

Of all the candidates Shariif and Kheyre have the biggest personal vendetta against Farmaajo, even Cabdishakur doesnt come close.

I was quite salty for a long time over the divisions between Hassan and Shariif that led to Farmaajo and also Shariif bringing us Farmaajo from US mental asylum clinic 😂 but all is forgiven. He did contribute Alhamdulilah to fixing the mistake.

Ngl me and my familly were supportive of farmajo and were anti HSM we were delighted that sh shareef gave the votes to farmajo .
I even bought two farmajo iigeeya tshirts from suuq bacaad but never again
Wallahi we took HSM for granted

I personaly like him-nin rag ah but humble and honest-nin yahow somalis dont know whats good for them.

Rooble done an excellent job. Proved to be very intelligent. But we had support from our allies Deni and Madoobe, mashallah. But PM Rooble did all the hard fighting in Mogadishu and people like me became his soldiers and watched his back and we kept fighting and fighting

Trending