WILL THE ELECTION HAPPEN TODAY ??

• YES

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • NO

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
1651108598756.png

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Somalia is over now, all the progress wiping corruption and warlodism was for nothing. Another century of humiliation for the Somali people.
These people are celebrating the return of pre 2017, no troops getting paid, wide spread corruption and bowing down to our enemies. This is a win for all war profiteers and Matt Bryden Xalane Mafia.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Can someone tell me clearly the qabiil of the newly alerted of the lower house of the failed state.

Abdulahi Aden black and Aden saransoor
Speach befor they dropped and endorsed Sheikh Aden madoobe

They both empathized the need for "CHANGE"

Good speach and a taste of whats to come in the presidential (s)elections

What is “speach” :kanyehmm:

Kkkk semi fob aan ahay
Dont mind my advanced spelling .
War ninyaho have you seen the guy that lost in the third round driving trucks In the u.s.a ?

FRZJs_oXEAMRtGU.jpeg.jpg

I hear hes famous in the local marfish and well known in the trucking community in in the u.s .

We need some dirty on him , hes the failed farmajo supporter

Kkkk semi fob aan ahay
Dont mind my advanced spelling .
War ninyaho have you seen the guy that lost in the third round driving trucks In the u.s.a ?

View attachment 221388

I hear hes famous in the local marfish and well known in the trucking community in in the u.s .

We need some dirty on him , hes the failed farmajo supporter
This is so embarrassing.. how can you spend your time and money on a Person who has no network as deep as the opposition and expect to WIN

Today we have learned that the People who have Track Records will win , no more fun and games

Of all the candidates Shariif and Kheyre have the biggest personal vendetta against Farmaajo, even Cabdishakur doesnt come close.
I was ALWAYS against firing khayre. Biggest mistake farmaajo made.

there were two decisions N iyo N made that was clear for self interest.

1) making roble PM - thinking he was easy to control. (easy for the opposition maybe)

2) laftagreen backing an unknown guy to be speaker over a political heavy weight like mursal.