Sheikh Adan Madobe wins Speaker of Lower House of Parliament

WILL THE ELECTION HAPPEN TODAY ??

• YES

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • NO

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
Ngl me and my familly were supportive of farmajo and were anti HSM we were delighted that sh shareef gave the votes to farmajo .
I even bought two farmajo iigeeya tshirts from suuq bacaad but never again
Wallahi we took HSM for granted

I never supported Farmajoo, not even for 1 sec. The day he became president of Mogadishu was the worst day of my life. Today I see my enemy humiliated and defeated and I am so happy.

I don't know how your system accepted Farmajoo to be your president. That is just disgusting This is against my DNA. My ancestors enslaved reer Farmajoo in Galmudug who is from Cabudwaaq. They are tramps.

No need for division..things will fall into place insha allah- for now enjoy.
Kkkk the HG ,murursade and even pro HSM news media have been spreading rumours of shareefka siding with farmajo for months now . I expect the propaganda to increase kkkk.
Your absolutely right tho
we dont need divisions , the #1 objective is to get rid of the candidates who have the qataris support like fahad & farmajo and kheyre

Former Jubbaland MP Mohamed Hassan Idriis was apart of sheikh Adan Madoobe’s campaign.

Even with the loss of the 16 Gedo MPs which will be returned for the upcoming election, The remaining Jubaland MPs voted for Madoobe.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Kkkk the HG ,murursade and even pro HSM news media have been spreading rumours of shareefka siding with farmajo for months now . I expect the propaganda to increase kkkk.
Your absolutely right tho
we dont need divisions , the #1 objective is to get rid of the candidates who have the qataris support like fahad & farmajo and kheyre
We gotta focus,he still in villa plotting😁

I never supported Farmajoo, not even for 1 sec. The day he became president of Mogadishu was the worst day of my life. Today I see my enemy humiliated and defeated and I am so happy.

I don't know how your system accepted Farmajoo to be your president. That is just disgusting This is against my DNA. My ancestors enslaved reer Farmajoo in Galmudug who is from Cabudwaaq. They are tramps.

:wow:
Us banadiri and lower shabelleh folks are very gullible and get duped too easily.
Is badbaadiye rooble running or is he endorsing his own candidate?

@Galmudug-State my juufo had beef with HSM too , that's one of the reasons my fams and relatives supported the cheese .
Alhamdulilah is mostly solved now 🙏🏽

You guys are crazy. I always supported Hassan Sheikh especially over a tramp like Farmajoo. Well I hope that you now learnt your lesson. There is no such thing as Somalimo. You have to stick with your own.

I mean show me one west Gedo here who supported Rooble. You can't because they will back their own, good or bad.

Will Hawiye build a statue for PM Rooble or remember his heroic efforts?

278579742_394224636043483_6293887263399309990_n.jpg

Honestly people never forgive or forget what west Gedo community done to us. How they all supported evil Farmajoo to the end. There is no such thing as Somalia

Also big shout out and respect to Mahmoud Saleebaan aka Deni and Ahmed Madoobe Landheeres

You guys are crazy. I always supported Hassan Sheikh especially over a tramp like Farmajoo. Well I hope that you now learnt your lesson. There is no such thing as Somalimo. You have to stick with your own.

I mean show me one west Gedo here who supported Rooble. You can't because they will back their own, good or bad.
:meleshame:
We learned our lesson. Never again will we support shisheas against our blood .

OffTheDome

Proud American
Fighting off gaajo reer Lascanood or west Gedo homeless people ain't easy. They will do ANYTHING not to go back to their ghetto
PM Rooble should go after West Gedo and Eastern Sool communities for their role in delaying the selection process for 2 years and for the thousands of people they’ve killed. They’re a complete disaster and should be dealt with accordingly

Trending

Latest posts