Sexual Compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
She clearly insulted me

I made a general statement/observation about the women on this forum (I'm on here way to much too) but you're most offended by the fact that I implied you are not a hoe?

Aduunyada nin noolow maxaa aragti kuu laaban
:kanyehmm:

Last edited by a moderator:

Madara x

Sleep soundly
She feels the whistle of a thousand fawns elevate a current this inevitably lead to a reaction from the base right through her inner follicle, her hair as a consequence was engulfed by the vast air around her, like crackling fire of mohagony her long never ending scroll Opened, revealing a long trail of hair. The fresh salted air caressed her tongue an aura of happiness began to titilate her soul taking her back to her long forgotten past of the sea side resort, her rosy peach lips part wide and a smile begins to emerge despite her amonous pale complexion, she was in heat, radiantly blushing like an innocent child at the thought of being reunited with the sea, a lost sibling perhaps ? However the sea had disowned her, but then the current forced it's way and suddenly emerged her whole innocence into its vast stomach. Nothing but a straw hat sweetly tied by a bright pink bow floats across the tide, united at ONCE

This is story is a metaphor for a sexual scene. It's a sex-tale.
Imagine, you being the first ever somali sex-tales writer.
You'd be forever remembered as the girl who wrote about erotic tales;
the girl who embodied and articulated the thoughts of Somali-sexuality.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Somali women have truly been oppressed. Now in the west,they're free to ride all the mathow dicks they want and still marry a farax
Don't watch them haters b that which lies inbetween your legs is your oyster ride ma ahan ee ride till the wheels fall off and you have my support wholeheartedly as for me I don't see myself settling down in the west to be honest, they say home is where the heart is.

Don't watch them haters b that which lies inbetween your legs is your oyster ride ma ahan ee ride till the wheels fall off and you have my support wholeheartedly as for me I don't see myself settling down in the west to be honest, they say home is where the heart is.
Wheres your sense of possessiveness?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
question. Would you prefer a virgin wife. Yes or No. Be honest you're fasting.
It's about the character of a person their morals that which lies deep inside their heart virginity isn't really a priority when it comes to settling down for me anyway.

It's about the character of a person their morals that which lies deep inside their heart virginity isn't really a priority when it comes to settling down for me anyway.

so you wouldn't mind wifeing a xalimo who had 6 Madow men ride her :mjlol:

wallahi you're a beta af :mjlol:

choke on your L :mjlol:

'its what lies deep inside their heart' kulaha :mjlol:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
so you wouldn't mind wifeing a xalimo who had 6 Madow men ride her :mjlol:

wallahi you're a beta af :mjlol:

choke on your L :mjlol:

'its what lies deep inside their heart' kulaha :mjlol:
I already stated that I'm not planning to settle in the west in sha Allah I plan to settle back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending