Sexual Compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
why would you want to settle back home? :cosbyhmm:

Are the western xalimos not good enough? or do you prefer xalimos back home?
It's the whole system I believe it favours mothers over fathers when it comes to the custody of the kids whereas in Somalia Islamic law states that if husband and wife divorce then the father will have custody.

It's the whole system I believe it favours mothers over fathers when it comes to the custody of the kids whereas in Somalia Islamic law states that if husband and wife divorce then the father will have custody.

and Mr wants a nice virgin wife back home that feeds him good fufu am i right? :comeon: dont BS waryaa :comeon: i know your intentions.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
naag.
Maybe its something in western water that makes yall lose your territorial instincts and makes you become like white and Asian men who need to take testosterone bills
This ain't the terreriorial army We can't always stand next to your oyster like the queens guards out there in Buckingham palace central London, if you want to get mounted you will find a way regardless.

- You don't need someone to come with an experience but you can both learn and discover something you didn't know about yourselves. It helps to be attracted to the person first before you go that far.

- FGM does not entirely kill the sexual drive of a woman. In biology clit-literature, one can see how deeply embedded it is beyond what sticks out on the surface.. The depth is as much if not longer than the outer part that can be seen. This gives hope to the victims of FGM. They are not all without feelings and lost the senses important to enjoy sex. Millions of nerves are still intact protected inside.

- Every woman likes something better than something else when it comes to intimacy. It is her man's business to learn that for his and her benefit. She can also share with him what pleases her. He is for her as much as she is for him. It is important to enjoy life together that way and get the best out of the union.

- As a general rule, sticking your dick in a woman is always the last thing to do(unless you are both in a hurry and want to have a quickie in the kitchen etc).

Talk, chat and foreplay before sex, all will be alright.

Last edited:
Money isn't that important, when it comes to love and intimacy in a marriage, go hand in hand.

How would you feel, not being able to have sex for the rest of your life with your spouse? Money wouldn't fill that void.

It can lead to cheating and dissatisfaction. Grounds for separation. Luckily, the intense need for pleasure wanes with age. So those who grow up together and age together in union do better and will stay together.

I think men are more in need of sex than women are. Generally speaking.

Last edited:
- You don't need someone to come with an experience but you can both learn and discover something you didn't know about yourselves. It helps to be attracted to the person first before you go that far.

- FGM does not entirely kill the sexual drive of a woman. In biology clit-literature, one can see how deeply embedded it is beyond what sticks out on the surface.. The depth is as much if not longer than the outer part that can be seen. This gives hope to the victims of FGM. They are not all without feelings and lost the senses important to enjoy sex. Millions of nerves are still intact protected inside.

- Every woman likes something better than something else when it comes to intimacy. It is her man's business to learn that for his and her benefit. She can also share with him what pleases her. He is for her as much as she is for him. It is important to enjoy life together that way and get the best out of the union.

- As a general rule, sticking your dick in a woman is always the last thing to do(unless you are both in a hurry and want to have a quickie in the kitchen etc).

Talk, chat and foreplay before sex, all will be alright.
Lol tell the last one to @ Zayd

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
Jesus, y'all thirsty

I came to this thread hoping somebody has a good way to discuss about sexual compatibility with potential spouse and keep it clean

You should be territorial over us
not only males understand what arabs call gheerah.

some folks would be happy to see their sisters and mothers used and abused like nothing. They are not men. They are something else. Something nasty and stenchy

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
not only males understand what arabs call gheerah.

some folks would be happy to see their sisters and mothers used and abused like nothing. They are not men. They are something else. Something nasty and stenchy
Gheerah? Is that when Arabs sodomise young boys I think I heard about that while i was in Yemen & Saudi Arabia.

Personally I wouldn't like to see my sister nor any member of my family used but if it's your mother & your sister then my g they have a right to live life.

Gheerah? Is that when Arabs sodomise young boys I think I heard about that while i was in Yemen & Saudi Arabia.

Personally I wouldn't like to see my sister nor any member of my family used but if it's your mother & your sister then my g they have a right to live life.
When did you become a huge cuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts