Sexual Compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol tell the last one to @ Zayd

He will marry someone as green(inexperienced and a virgin) as he is and both will learn about intimacy together. He will have more to say after that drawing from the experience in advising the next Gen.

"Honey, lights are off, guide me to it" will be the starting battle cry for him now.

Jesus, y'all thirsty

I came to this thread hoping somebody has a good way to discuss about sexual compatibility with potential spouse and keep it clean

Someone mentioned you can discuss with your potential partner to get an idea into their interests pertaining to intimacy. It should be part of the process. It is not healthy to have no interest or little interest in intimacy.

No one wants to marry a fat sac who will only be a burden to you.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
Someone mentioned you can discuss with your potential partner to get an idea into their interests pertaining to intimacy. It should be part of the process. It is not healthy to have no interest or little interest in intimacy.

No one wants to marry a fat sac who will only be a burden to you.

Two virgins walks into a bar,

One asks to the other how often do they want it and what sexual positions they want

With a mahram sitting close by listening.

Now that would make a good film.

Gheerah? Is that when Arabs sodomise young boys I think I heard about that while i was in Yemen & Saudi Arabia.

Personally I wouldn't like to see my sister nor any member of my family used but if it's your mother & your sister then my g they have a right to live life.

sahib your poor attempt at humour is only matched by your dire male levels of cuckholdery. If you want to give your female members away to anything and everything that's your issue. My ladies sharaf bay haystan.

sahib your poor attempt at humour is only matched by your dire male levels of cuckholdery. If you want to give your female members away to anything and everything that's your issue. My ladies sharaf bay haystan.

He is a fuckboi walaalo :comeon:please dont waste precious time arguing with him :comeon:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Watch your wife ill sell her kkkk

Do you not see an issue of asking a potential spouse about sexual compatibility?

Seriously, if a girl asked me about that, I couldn't answer that question

i know a case where a xalimo did ask the farax she was courting about what sex position he prefers. She was a virgin herself too. He found that very off-putting and didnt see her again :chrisfreshhah:

Do you not see an issue of asking a potential spouse about sexual compatibility?

Seriously, if a girl asked me about that, I couldn't answer that question

asking sexual compatibility is not easy. But asking you're future wife if she has been in prior relationships is fair game and vice versa

Two virgins walks into a bar,

One asks to the other how often do they want it and what sexual positions they want

With a mahram sitting close by listening.

Now that would make a good film.

Malcolm, knowing what you want out of a woman when it comes to intimacy is not that complex. The know-how is part built in and part learned from experience. With the built in knowledge every human has, it is easy to discover what else is good with your significant other.

I understand how many are concerned about the unknown future partner. My suggestion is, find someone first then worry about how it is going down.

Volcahoooees

Resident of WZKSA, Wahabi-Zionist K. Sh!thole. A
I don't think abdijohnson or endraim ever talk about their sexual life as much as you do. Ooh I have a half negro boyfriend ooh I'm gonna go on a date with a 40 year old man oooh I'm gonna break up with my negro boyfriend. Nobody gives a f*ck just start a blog about your life if you love talking about yourself that much

excuse me, you don't know shit about me:susp:
so why is you delusional bich going after me:susp:

I FUCKING NEVER TALKED ABOUT MY PERSONAL LIFE OTI :damn:
WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME:draketf:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending