Sex thread. Questions, comments, education.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't smoke weed so what you've done is tantamount to slander, why are you resorting to such underhanded tactic? I'm I wrong in saying that you're not Muslim? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Try harder. It's not an Islamic concept because it's something well known to everyone. I have elbows, should we decide whether that's Islamic or not? Your argument is one again flawed. Girls who bleed are usually virgins warya this is known to all of humanity.

You need to attend stop attending that shia mosque

You call me emotional yet you bring my parents into this discussion resorting to profanities all cause I asked you a simple question.

Sxb waad mirqasaan tahey aren't you the one who mentioned my family ? and where did I use profanity :lebronwtf:

Anyway let's cut the chit chat I ignore you and you do the same.

Try harder. It's not an Islamic concept because it's something well known to everyone. I have elbows, should we decide whether that's Islamic or not? Your argument is once again flawed. Girls who bleed are usually virgins warya this is known to all of humanity.

I seriously hope you're trolling,

You need a biology class if you believe all the drivel you're typing,

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
A pious girl will not look me in the eye and lie to me without hesitation, that's contradictory to her piety. Get it? Now we can move on.

How do you know she's lying? Because she looks you in the eye? You're a fucking clown.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Sxb waad mirqasaan tahey aren't you the one who mentioned my family ? and where did I use profanity :lebronwtf:

Anyway let's cut the chit chat I ignore you and you do the same.
I don't smoke weed, so what you said don't even make sense but my question was genuine, stop getting defensive lol have I struck a chord:ftw9nwa:

Salih

Move right or get left
I really much doubt you can read body language when you can't even understand virginity and bleeding don't correlate.
:pachah1:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Of course they correlate you idiot. That's how women are by default. You are embarrassing yourself.
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
He thinks any woman who maintains eye contact with him is a lying . Why shouldn't we challenged this ridiculous opinion of his?
he didnt tell of how he does it. how u know its eye contact?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending