Sex thread. Questions, comments, education.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salih

Move right or get left
That is my issue with with him. He acts like a know it all but he doesn't even know what a hymen is. How much do you want to bet he will end up with his underaged cousin?
Fail, I refused to marry my cousins, not because it's haraam but it's just my preference. Nice try though.
:pachah1:

@Racer theres too many Somali decepticons roaming around, saying assalamu aleykum knowing damn well they have a ham sandwich for lunch. How long must you go on deceiving the ones who love you & care about you the most, isn't it high time the you came out your shell & admit what you're, people like yourself make good spy's, how many time did you fake saying Alhamdulillah, in sha Allah, masha Allah in front of your family? Don't you feel a since of guilt, why must you betray them like this?

So you couldn't ignore me and you want my attention alright kid no problemo, 1st of all I dont live with my family second they all know I'm a non muslim for years not that it's any concern of you :draketf:

Now since you said that you don't smoke weed cos I thought that was your excuse for being you know a bit slow in the upper department I have to take your mental health into factor, you always try to come with some sly sily disses about being gaal and so forth when you don't even realize how absurd you sound because I'm damn proud to be a non muslim just as you are proud to be a muslim

Salih

Move right or get left
What if she's not lying and you're assuming that she is? You assume if she doesn't bleed, she's not a virgin. You assume if she looks you in the eye, she's not a virgin. Next you'll say if she talks to you she's not a virgin because virgins are shy. Aren't assumptions haram? :ohreally:

Stop trying to pass off your bullshit as truths.
Assumptions are haraam but it's allowed to enquire for information regarding these issues. If she's pious, she will most likely not lie and if she does, she will not keep it up for long. Why are you making stuff up btw? About the eye-contact issue, I meant it as a figure of speech referring to her boldness in lying. I didn't say I'll assume she's not a virgin if she doesn't bleed. I clearly said I will be fine with her not bleeding if she has an explanation.

Are you done lying now?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
So you couldn't ignore me and you want my attention alright kid no problemo, 1st of all I dont live with my family second they all know I'm a non muslim for years not that it's any concern of you :draketf:

Now since you said that you don't smoke weed cos I thought that was your excuse for being you know a bit slow in the upper department I have to take your mental health into factor, you always try to come with some sly sily disses about being gaal and so forth when you don't even realize how absurd you sound because I'm damn proud to be a non muslim just as you are proud to be a muslim
You're most certainly entitled to your opinion lol

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Assumptions are haraam but it's allowed to enquire for information regarding these issues. If she's pious, she will most likely not lie and if she does, she will not keep it up for long. Why are you making stuff up btw? About the eye-contact issue, I meant it as a figure of speech referring to her boldness in lying. I didn't say I'll assume she's not a virgin if she doesn't bleed. I clearly said I will be fine with her not bleeding if she has an explanation.

Are you done lying now?

You make no sense. If you inquire about her virginity and she answers your question, you have to take her answer at face value. How do you know she's lying to you unless you have proof?

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
You make no sense. If you inquire about her virginity and she answers your question, you have to take her answer at face value. How do you know she's lying to you unless you have proof?
it's all in the eyes. a pure, angelic and chaste girl will never look u in the eyes. u gotta read the body language, trust me i know these things even though ive clearly never interacted with a human female

Are you done lying now?

But that's not what you said actually. No bleeding = not virgin. That's what you said initially. Are you retracting it?

Do you also know she isn't obliged to tell you? She can't reveal her past sins. If she had done the deed and repented, it's between her and Allah no?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
But that's not what you said actually. No bleeding = not virgin. That's what you said initially. Are you retracting it?

Do you also know she isn't obliged to tell you? She can't reveal her past sins. If she had done the deed and repented, it's between her and Allah no?

He's a cafeteria Muslim.

Salih

Move right or get left
How many times do you want me to repeat this? I'm going after a pious girl. She will most likely not lie. She can lie and get away with it, it's not as if I know what she's thinking but this most likely means she's not pious.

Even if she's not a Virgin, I'd marry her on the grounds that she has repented and changed her ways so there's no point of lying anyway.

You're actually boring me now.
:notsureif::notsureif::notsureif:

N

NaomiHoney

How many times do you want me to repeat this? I'm going after a pious girl. She will most likely not lie. She can lie and get away with it, it's not as if I know what she's thinking but this most likely means she's not pious.

Even if she's not a Virgin, I'd marry her on the grounds that she has repented and changed her ways so there's no point of lying anyway.

Lol you'll go for a pious girl with a book full of secrets. In sha Allah

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
agJIP.gif

it's all in the eyes. a pure, angelic and chaste girl will never look u in the eyes. u gotta read the body language, trust me i know these things even though ive clearly never interacted with a human female

You know I was kind of laughing yesterday when he started to mention that @Barni was suffering from some thing called the Dunning Kruger effect the fking irony in that statement :what:

Tramo

man, ur so naive. ur gonna be taken to the cleaners if u ever manage to get a woman to mess with u :lol:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
How many of yall didn't use to give governmental and had an alias when hollering at shorties back in the day?

I think the most infamous one was Jamal. We had like 3 in the crew :damn:. No creativity:drakegrin: :dead1::deadmanny:

Salih

Move right or get left

I did not say a broken hymen means that she's definitely not a virgin. Shut up stop lying. I clearly said the Hymen could be broken in many ways but it's rare.

You are right, it's not allowed to expose your past sins. I don't know why I didn't think about that. Either way, marrying a pious girl means she's either a virgin or repented from a past sin. So it's a win-win.

:ehh:

Tramo

How many of yall didn't use to give governmental and had an alias when hollering at shorties back in the day?

I think the most infamous one was Jamal. We had like 3 in the crew :damn:. No creativity:drakegrin: :dead1::deadmanny:
:ohhh:

i was also a jamal in a past life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending