Sex thread. Questions, comments, education.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
DISCLAIMER

NO , No dirty pictures.

Let's act like all mature, civilized adults.

I've a question.

I know there are limited bedrooms in Africa, when a family has 7 or 8 kids, how do the couple have sex? Infront of the kids? Do they go outside? How did she get pregnant with 9th child when they barely have a mattress to sleep on.

waraabe

Your superior
:comeon:
Africa is a big place, I am sure they can find a place.. Otherwise your short ass wouldn't be here

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Take this into consideration, back home people are not bombarded with over sexualized sensation where a lot of us here can't have quickies. Most of us it takes at least 12 min to bust. I'm talking about married couple who have been together fir a while and the spark is not as strong as before. Of course you gonna bust quickly when you do Ina it with the one you were lasting over and you are surprised with it by her consent or by force ( one with baddest dabo at that wedding and you got her number and now you have her front of you..I mean first encounter of the one you lusting over is always epic ..when this happened for me ( in the old days) my biyo use to flow violently like the river nile) :browtf:

Long story short people back home's avenue of sexual relieve is long to their wives ( things have changed now cause people are cheating more than ever ) so these couples have quickies, the most in like 5 min. They usually do it while the kids are sleeping and the oldest kid put at the farthest cause that bastard knows about see ehile the younger ones wouldn't know what aabo is doing to hooyo

Also they do it during the day when kids are at digs and even if they're home they are told "orad banaanka ku soo ciyaar". In other words they clear the house from the kids for just half an hour.

I hope I enlightened you adeer:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I'm not short! Average height!

Omg looooooooool. How do you know?

I asked a divorced FOB. He was open about. No xishood. Used to talk about how him and his ex wife had sex after they send the kids out to play outside. Or at night when they are sleeping, and they would make sure the oldest kid slept in the furthest room away possible. It was always quickies. 3-4 minutes max.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Ciyaalka bananka ba loo diray.

Anigu labo jeer ban la bashali habarta. Barqadii markay ciyaalka school ku maqan yihiin iyo habeenki. Ciyaalka markay seexdan
ba inta habarta dayrka joorari ula soo boxo baan ku garaaci.:ahhhh:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I just sent my resume to baadiye :hemad: I told em to find me mid kuusan xabad iyo badhi khatar leh. :banderas:

Get you a honey from back home @VicePrez :lolbron:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
My relatives who are half white are not circumcised. Their father is Somali and he just went along with his wife who decided not circumcise their sons.

I've always wondered what's the difference. Women usually claim they like circumcised penises while men are starting to go against it.

Bielsa

VIP
I've always wondered what's the difference. Women usually claim they like circumcised penises while men are starting to go against it.

It's mostly white men who are anti male circumcision. It's a weird cause to be so obsessed over but it is what it is. All I can say I'm glad I'm circumcised.

Bielsa

VIP
I just sent my resume to baadiye :hemad: I told em to find me mid kuusan xabad iyo badhi khatar leh. :banderas:

Get you a honey from back home @VicePrez :lolbron:

Last time I was in Jigjiga I met a young diamond , qof dheer oo dhuuban oo dabo khatar iyo xabad weyn leh. :leobite: I was almost ready to put down a hefty meher.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I asked a divorced FOB. He was open about. No xishood. Used to talk about how him and his ex wife had sex after they send the kids out to play outside. Or at night when they are sleeping, and they would make sure the oldest kid slept in the furthest room away possible. It was always quickies. 3-4 minutes max.
:lol:
This reminds me not long ago I was house sitting for my cousin who lives in a crowded flat and she has a somali family who lives the flat opposite hers, one day they sent their kids outside so they can have a quickie The kids were outside for a while and got bored and start knocking at the door so loudly and yelling 'hooyo aabo open the door' then the mother open the door fuming and start screaming at the children' I will call you when i'm finished orod ciyaara' the children were clueless and one of them ask if she was going to a wedding. I could smell her uunsi and her strong Cadar from my window. I felt bad for the children and the mother and offered them to watch a movie with me so their mother can continue getting her grooves on.

Wallahi I didn't know if it was that difficult for a somali parent to have a sex life.

Bielsa

VIP
:lol:
This reminds me not long ago I was house sitting for my cousin who lives in a crowded flat and she has a somali family who lives the flat opposite hers, one day they sent their kids outside so they can have a quickie The kids were outside for a while and got bored and start knocking at the door so loudly and yelling 'hooyo aabo open the door' then the mother open the door fuming and start screaming at the children' I will call you when i'm finished orod ciyaara' the children were clueless and one of them ask if she was going to a wedding. I could smell her uunsi and her strong Cadar from my window. I felt bad for the children and the mother and offered them to watch a movie with me so their mother can continue getting her grooves on.

Wallahi I didn't know if it was that difficult for a somali parent to have a sex life.

The struggle is real. I feel terrible for the kids but I also feel bad for the parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending