Sex thread. Questions, comments, education.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
This thread is very disturbing!:eminemdamn: Are you all really sexually active before marriage and if not how the hell do you guys know so much information about all this?:hmm:
and @Barni it is haram to have sex before marriage and here you are talking about test driving men. :ohlord: Naa isku xishood and get married to a well hung guy by asking him his size and then do all you want after that.

@VicePrez you are not going to end up with any type of xalimo bro knowing majority of somali girls no matter how haram they are will never marry an atheist. Ayan xiris inta yaro ku hadhay kala bax.lol

Like I give a shit if it's haram or not. Some of us are not that religious.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

@VicePrez you are not going to end up with any type of xalimo bro knowing majority of somali girls no matter how haram they are will never marry an atheist. Ayan xiris inta yaro ku hadhay kala bax.lol

I know it's unlikely but I won't throw the trowel in just yet. But I agree with you, it's unlikely.

N

NaomiHoney

:comeon:

Of course.
Nothing like penetrating that hymen while every stroke hurts and finally letting yo dick bathe in blood! :banderas:

Somalis have this tradition where the newly weds are given a white sheet on their bed, so if you don't make her bleed and show the evidence, you're not a real man
That's a Jew thing!

I know it's unlikely but I won't throw the trowel in just yet. But I agree with you, it's unlikely.

What an honest approach, why not just play the role of a Muslim man during Ramadan, most guys get away with that. The wadaad
from the local mosque said you lie to get a woman and you keep her around with honesty the shit sounds profound in Somali :zhqjlmx:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
:comeon:

Of course.
Nothing like penetrating that hymen while every stroke hurts and finally letting yo dick bathe in blood! :banderas:

Somalis have this tradition where the newly weds are given a white sheet on their bed, so if you don't make her bleed and show the evidence, you're not a real man
Somali tradition kulaha lol more like Arab tradition Arabs are so fixated with the female private parts and what comes out of that and what goes in there , waba duul khariban

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
What an honest approach, why not just play the role of a Muslim man during Ramadan, most guys get away with that. The wadaad
from the local mosque said you lie to get a woman and you keep her around with honesty the shit sounds profound in Somali :zhqjlmx:

Lying about religion is a massive issue. I think what the wadaads mean is you hide a few things from her and say a few white lies that can be corrected later. It wouldn't be fair on her if I dropped a massive bombshell that I'm Atheist. Other lies can be forgiven, I don't think a huge thing like religion can be forgiven.

Also, I don't think I can live and pretend to be a Muslim for the rest of my life.

@Laila why the dislike? There is nothing wrong with What I said I don't like to see blood in her vagina when she's loses her virginity I would ask her to take shower and come back

Salih

Move right or get left
White lies are permissible in Islam to save your marriage or bring people together. You can't actually lie your way into a relationship. What are you talking about? Either the wadaad that said that is very ignorant about the deen or you've misunderstood or your simply lying.

How can you advice a non-Muslim to lie his way into marriage with a Muslim sister?

Even he rejected that shameful advice. Shame on you!

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Like I give a shit if it's haram or not. Some of us are not that religious.
:ftw9nwa: WTF is that suppose to mean, are you implying that you're a gaal?

You do know in order for somebody to be a Muslim they must submit & surrender their will to Gods will.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Laila why the dislike? There is nothing wrong with What I said I don't like to see blood in her vagina when she's loses her virginity I would ask her to take shower and come back
That blood is more precious than oil & gas, that's a sign of here purity, blessed are the chaste virgin women.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Lying about religion is a massive issue. I think what the wadaads mean is you hide a few things from her and say a few white lies that can be corrected later. It wouldn't be fair on her if I dropped a massive bombshell that I'm Atheist. Other lies can be forgiven, I don't think a huge thing like religion can be forgiven.

Also, I don't think I can live and pretend to be a Muslim for the rest of my life.

This came to mind

Salih

Move right or get left
I will be very disappointed if she told me she is a virgin and does not bleed on the first night unless she has a valid reason (E.g. If she broke her hymen while riding a bicycle).

Salih

Move right or get left
That blood is more precious than oil & gas, that's a sign of here purity, blessed are the chaste virgin women.
95.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts