Sex thread. Questions, comments, education.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I think this is what @Barni is talking about when she says women are reduced to basically their vagina. Their worth is depended on whether they bleed or not.

And it's the usual suspects who are at it again.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Maxa isku sheegayna markas? Maxa ku oroon laha naa na kala waad.
All i'm saying is if she says shes a virgin
its not permissible for you to doubt her chastity just because she does not bleed when you have sex with her

If your wife is a chaste woman and is religiously committed and of good character, then you should not let the shaytaan have any way of getting to you and spoiling your life

Salih

Move right or get left
If she claims to be a virgin and doesn't bleed, most of the times it means someone else has been there before me and had pre-marital sex with her. Bun that bruv!
:leobite:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
All i'm saying is if she says shes a virgin
its not permissible for you to doubt her chastity just because she does not bleed when you have sex with her

If your wife is a chaste woman and is religiously committed and of good character, then you should not let the shaytaan have any way of getting to you and spoiling your life
Saxiib you must have many female friends if you ain't careful soon you will be wearing pink nail varnish iyo foundation, dhiiga is the proves her purity boowe.

I think this is what @Barni is talking about when she says women are reduced to basically their vagina. Their worth is depended on whether they bleed or not.

And it's the usual suspects who are at it again.

:ftw9nwa: Fools probably never heard of hymen reconstruction the deception is real out here in this era, I swear there are some who got loose butts or ones who do orall only and swear they virgins nothing but decepticons out here

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:ftw9nwa: Fools probably never heard of hymen reconstruction the deception is real out here in this era, I swear there are some who got loose butts or ones who do orall only and swear they virgins nothing but decepticons out here
Baradar adigaba ah deception socda, why don't you tell your family that you're a gaal?

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Arab girls are known for only taking it Anal until marriage

Salih

Move right or get left
Of course we heard of Hymen reconstruction.
:draketf:

It's becoming common in countries like Egypt. I can usually tell when someone is lying to me though. You see the guilt in their body language. Unless you married a irreligious .

Baradar adigaba ah deception socda, why don't you tell your family that you're a gaal?

Why you always so emotional Mr cognitive dissonance oohiinta iga dhaaf sxb always regurgitating the same bs, hayee one can play at that too why dont you light xabaad mary jane after qaado infront of your momz and pops loolz siilaanyolaugh

Of course we heard of Hymen reconstruction.
:draketf:

It's becoming common in countries like Egypt. I can usually tell when someone is lying to me though. You see the guilt in their body language. Unless you married a irreligious .

I can't stand self-righteous, arrogant hypocrites such as yourself. You're the same guy who started a thread about picking up girls and wants to expose them? Then pretend to be religious and clean.

Bleeding isn't a sign of virginity. There is no such concept in ISLAM either.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why you always so emotional Mr cognitive dissonance oohiinta iga dhaaf sxb always regurgitating the same bs, hayee one can play at that too why dont you light xabaad mary jane after qaado infront of your momz and pops loolz siilaanyolaugh
You call me emotional yet you bring my parents into this discussion resorting to profanities all cause I asked you a simple question.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Tbh I don't mind having a girl who isn't a virgin as long as she wasn't a hoe.I.e she only had sex with guys she was in a long term relationship with.I don't deserve a virgin

White lies are permissible in Islam to save your marriage or bring people together. You can't actually lie your way into a relationship. What are you talking about? Either the wadaad that said that is very ignorant about the deen or you've misunderstood or your simply lying.

How can you advice a non-Muslim to lie his way into marriage with a Muslim sister?

Even he rejected that shameful advice. Shame on you!

I was playing devils advocate and trying to see how he would answer. You do know there are
plenty of married Muslims who never pray, what makes them any different to an atheist living a lie?

I'll let you keep playing the religious role still only when it benefits you the most

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
I could tell some of you are real young. A girl doesn't have to bleed to be a virgin, and she could bleed as a non virgin :lol: it depends on her hymen most of the time.

Another point, just take the persons word for it. Sex is an openly discussed topic if the ppl are mature. Over time as you get older all your expectations diminish or slightly change:drakelaugh:.

Salih

Move right or get left
I can't stand self-righteous, arrogant hypocrites such as yourself. You're the same guy who started a thread about picking up girls and wants to expose them? Then pretend to be religious and clean.

Bleeding isn't a sign of virginity. There is no such concept in ISLAM either.
Try harder. It's not an Islamic concept because it's something well known to everyone. I have elbows, should we decide whether that's Islamic or not? Your argument is once again flawed. Girls who bleed are usually virgins warya this is known to all of humanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.