Serious Question: Have you ever seen an ugly Ethiopian or Eritrean girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOMALILAND gang gang :it0tdo8:
3952632+_8ef88cd64e6ca94b1b849ecb8dd59063.jpg

:what1:
I'm Habar Awal so no matter what clan you come from I'm more superior to your famine stricken ass. :sass1:

I hope you learned your lesson my son.No need to insult clans that have done you no wrong :dabcasar:

Don't insult people's clans but insulting people's parents is fine? Go f*ck yourself, Habar Uunsi aad tahay wasse. And take your boyfriend with you.:kodaksmiley::camby:

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
Don't insult people's clans but insulting people's parents is fine? Go f*ck yourself, Habar Uunsi aad tahay wasse. And take your boyfriend with you.:kodaksmiley::camby:
Only an insecure langaab like yourself will insult random clans for no reason. Langaab boy you do realize you first quoted me or do you suffer from short-term memory loss?

Don't quote me again you famine stricken 120 pound :chrisfreshhah:

Only an insecure langaab like yourself will insult random clans for no reason. Langaab boy you do realize you first quoted me or do you suffer from short-term memory loss?

Don't quote me again you famine stricken 120 pound :chrisfreshhah:

Lol, yibirkaad tahay wasse, how is insulting people's parents any better? You must be one of those low IQ Midgaan Sheegatos that like to claim clans like Habar awal. I won't insult Reer abtigey for yibirs in sheep's clothing. Now, iga leexo looma'ooyaanyahow, its time you and your lover had your daily booty-inspection.:camby:

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
Lol, yibirkaad tahay wasse, how is insulting people's parents any better?
I would rather insult two incomptent adults who could not raise a respectable child then insult thousands of random people.

You must be one of those low IQ Midgaan Sheegatos that like to claim clans like Habar awal. I won't insult Reer abtigey for yibirs in sheep's clothing.
Now, iga leexo looma'ooyaanyahow, its time you and your lover had your daily booty-inspection.:camby:
Langaabs love claiming us as their abtiyaal because they think it's prestigious to stand next to the children of Subeyr Awal.Insecurity/Self-hate is ndeed one of the pillars of qaanisnimo.Be proud of your limp-wristed father warya :chrisfreshhah:

Don't quote me again:birdman:

Again, your stupidity is truly staggering. I'm genuinely amazed at your ability to type on your computer/mobile phone, when you're this dumb. So insulting clans is worse than insulting someone's waalid? :ayaanswag:

Secondly, it's OK to call someone "laangaab", which is pretty much the same as insulting someone's lineage and clan, but you can't overtly insult someone's clan?

Did you learn logic from your boyfriend too? Maybe spend more time reading a book and less time slurping eachother's baby-batter. This is my last response to you. I don't want to catch your mental AIDs...or whatever it is that is responsible for your single digit IQ.

P.s. not only will I quote you, hooyaada ayaan ku aasidoona if I so please.

I would rather insult two incomptent adults who could not raise a respectable child then insult thousands of random people.

Langaabs love claiming us as their abtiyaal because they think it's prestigious to stand next to the children of Subeyr Awal.Insecurity/Self-hate is ndeed one of the pillars of qaanisnimo.Be proud of your limp-wristed father warya :chrisfreshhah:

Don't quote me again:birdman:

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
This has been triggered :drakelaugh:

-Yes insulting thousands of random people is far worse then insulting your incompetent parents
-Langaab is not an insult.It's just a description of how large/small a clans branches are.
-You and Endriam seem to both be s and won't be surprised if you're both from the illiterate desert clan of Cabaad Yoonis

VixR

Veritas
You had your pic up for a short while a very long time ago. I remembered.

Don't worry I'm only attracted to men. :whoa:
Really, I fucking did that on qarhisspot? :snoop:

I'm sorry, I don't remember. I remember a very blurred picture at the side of my face, but that was mostly hair and unrecognizable.

Yikes, I got paranoid runti. My bad. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending