Serious Question: Have you ever seen an ugly Ethiopian or Eritrean girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi I've never seen an ugly Ethiopian or Eritrean girl in my life...not even ONCE. All the Ethio-Eri girls I've seen were AT LEAST decent/average looking...NEVER ugly. Allahi blessed these women too much :rejoice:

Why is every single Habesha youtuber a effing dime :lawd:

Just look at these Queens :lawd:

You need to get over your habeshi obsession. Just walk down the street of any city with a lot of them, you're bound to see an ugly one :comeon:

Waits for @John Michael to tell us how trash they are
jzc9UkS.gif

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I've seen more ugly ones than attractive ones in person, which is why upon first hearing about the hard-on everyone seems to have for these women, I was very confused.

I'm starting to get sick of OP. Literally no-one likes your comments, you create threads about either Habesha women or how no-one "rates" Somali women. You're also not a Somali. OP is literally a

I've seen more ugly ones than attractive ones in person, which is why upon first hearing about the hard-on everyone seems to have for these women, I was very confused.

I'm starting to get sick of OP. Literally no-one likes your comments, you create threads about either Habesha women or how no-one "rates" Somali women. You're also not a Somali. OP is literally a
Waryaa what's up with your sleep schedule?? Isn't it like 5am in England? :ayaanswag:

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
LOOOOL I know that Akela girl in real life.Had no idea she made a youtube channel

She's bad af on camera and in real life :banderas:
Horrible personality though:kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.