Serious Question: Have you ever seen an ugly Ethiopian or Eritrean girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
They're very beautiful indeed, but I have seen my fair share of under average ones. I see mostly Eris though and they're bad af.

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
They do have ugly females but not on the same proportion as Somalis.They also have a higher rate of baddies.Anyone who denies this is either biased af or gay.

It is also easier to approach this Ethiopian females since they think I'm one of them lol.Ethiopian girls wold drop everything for a good looking E.African guy unlike the revert chasing Somali females.They are also 1000x more respectable

N

nadia

She's a good person lol.I was just playing :siilaanyolaugh:

For a girl as sexy as her....I'm surprised she did not turn out to be a hoe :obama:
ohh you got me there i thought she was mean because her face looks evil lowkey but shes pretty nevertheless

Genie

The last suugo bender
They do have ugly females but not on the same proportion as Somalis.They also have a higher rate of baddies.Anyone who denies this is either biased af or gay.

It is also easier to approach this Ethiopian females since they think I'm one of them lol.Ethiopian girls wold drop everything for a good looking E.African guy unlike the revert chasing Somali females.They are also 1000x more respectable

Don't fucking start waan ka raysane uff

Lmao that's not true at all. It's actually the opposite. I'd say 90% of Somali girls in Toronto date Somali guys only. It's a total myth that Somalis girls date Madows in Toronto, they rate Somali guys. But Habesha girls don't rate their men, most of them are dating Caribbean, mixed race, or Arab guys.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Lmao that's not true at all. It's actually the opposite. I'd say 90% of Somali girls in Toronto date Somali guys only. It's a total myth that Somalis girls date Madows in Toronto, they rate Somali guys But Habesha girls don't rate their men, most of them are dating Caribbean, mixed race, or Arab guys.

For once .. thank you, for telling the god damn truth :abuxyga:

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
Lmao that's not true at all. It's actually the opposite. I'd say 90% of Somali girls in Toronto date Somali guys only. It's a total myth that Somalis girls date Madows in Toronto, they rate Somali guys. But Habesha girls don't rate their men, most of them are dating Caribbean, mixed race, or Arab guys.
Habesha females born back home usually only go for E.African guys including their own men.The Westernized ones may give preference to above average looking E.African guys but still a large percentage will date or become babymamas for Caribbeans like you said

You also have to understand majority of Habesha youth in this country are recent arrivals unlike the Somalis who's parents came in the early 90s.There is a major difference between the two.

Habesha females born back home usually only go for E.African guys including their own men.The Westernized ones may give preference to above average looking E.African guys but still a large percentage will date or become babymamas for Caribbeans like you said

You also have to understand majority of Habesha youth in this country are recent arrivals unlike the Somalis who's parents came in the early 90s.There is a major difference between the two.

1uf27Y7.gif

The f*ck are you, a xabashiologist?

Get your coat, get outta here.

Status
Not open for further replies.