Serious Question: Have you ever seen an ugly Ethiopian or Eritrean girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dire Dawa is my territory. I could do what I like over there. Like they say, a beggar in his own home is like a Prince in exile.

Stick to Ogadenia/Mogadishu. Dire Dawa is Ethiopia.
even if we go by your bs source and xarla became daarood, that means i still have more legitimate claim to dire dawa than your Oromo arrivals from south ethiopia. Oromos came to that region in the 16 century.:Sutehja:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Call it whatever you like. They live there.
Issa/Canfar have a violent feud in Ethiopia anyway, the former is expanding exponentially into the Awash river.

Former DDSI map:
IMG_0925.JPG

Now:
IMG_0926.JPG

Check the growth of the Shinile zone, Issa waa rageedi. :salute:

Now, what the f*ck are the Gurgura doing? Why the f*ck is Dire Dawa not part of the Somali kilil if you claim to be Somali? Why was it part of the Oromo kilil before?

even if we go by your bs source and xarla became daarood, that means i still have more legitimate claim to dire dawa than your Oromo arrivals from south ethiopia. Oromos came to that region in the 16 century.:Sutehja:

Gurgura inhabit half of Dire Dawa. And we are not part of Ogadenia.

One guy got shot dead for making the claim of Ogadenia in Dire Dawa in the 80's.

That wont fly in Dire Dawa. Stick to Godey or Qabri Dahar.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Gurgura inhabit half of Dire Dawa. And we are not part of Ogadenia.

One guy got shot dead for making the claim of Ogadenia in Dire Dawa in the 80's.

That wont fly in Dire Dawa. Stick to Godey or Qabri Dahar.
There is no such as Ogadenia. That was in the past (i.e pre TPLF).

Issa/Canfar have a violent feud in Ethiopia anyway, the former is expanding exponentially into the Awash river.

Former DDSI map:
View attachment 17223

Now:
View attachment 17224

Check the growth of the Shinile zone, Issa waa rageedi. :salute:

Now, what the f*ck are the Gurgura doing? Why the f*ck is Dire Dawa not part of the Somali kilil if you claim to be Somali? Why was it part of the Oromo kilil before?

You clearly are showcasing your ignorance today. Many Somali clans are native to the lands where Oromo live. The Gudabursi are the biggest examples of that.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You clearly are showcasing your ignorance today. Many Somali clans are native to the lands where Oromo live. The Gudabursi are the biggest examples of that.
That's because the land was conquered by the Oromos. The Somali Abo movement was based on reclaiming lost Somali tribes who were forced to take an Oromo identity and assimilate.

For once we agree.
Generally this is what is Ogadenia, and what Mengistu offered Siad Barre.
IMG_0927.PNG

Sudanese ppl are obsessed with Habesha women tho lol, every time I go to an Ethiopian cafe/restaurant there are tons of Sudanese ppl. One of my friends father even has a secret Habesha second wife :ftw9nwa:
It's because they're "easy", especially compared to Sudani women. The only time they actually get wifed up is when the man is broke since Ethiopian dowry is only 1 mango.

Idk what's wrong with us going to Ethio restaurants... We're a very small diaspora so nothing wrong with exchanging cultures as long as we don't eat the raw meat.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
It's because they're "easy", especially compared to Sudani women. The only time they actually get wifed up is when the man is broke since Ethiopian dowry is only 1 mango.
:dead:
Is this the new "One apple mehr"? :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.