Serious Question: Have you ever seen an ugly Ethiopian or Eritrean girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Yes, I've been asked this too many times in real life. I don't know what made me think I could avoid it online, I set myself up. I really need to get more creative lol

In real life , so ur actual name is luke ?

In real life , so ur actual name is luke ?
No, no. My birth name is very, very Somali. It's a nickname that stuck to the point where almost everyone but my parents call me that.
It generally throws off new Somalis (or people that know Somalis) I meet, hence the question. :icon lol:

You also have to understand majority of Habesha youth in this country are recent arrivals unlike the Somalis who's parents came in the early 90s.There is a major difference between the two.

Not all of them arrived recently, they may be the majority now but they have been coming since the 70's. Same thing with Scandinavian countries and Italy.

why is this thread still going on and what kind of stupid question is that cos every nation has good looking people .

VixR

Veritas
Yes, ditto guys. I'd say the beautiful:ugly ratio is higher with Eritreans than Ethiopians, meaning I think they're far more attractive on average and less likely to be ugly than Ethiopians. In fact, I think Somalis favor them too averaging out from what I've seen.

Note: The thing with Somalis is, when they're ugly they're really fucking ugly, like Barkhad, so it's not so much numbers but potency in ugliness. I think qabil/intermixing is to blame lol That's what I've noticed/ my 2 cents.

Yes, ditto guys. I'd say the beautiful:ugly ratio is higher with Eritreans than Ethiopians, meaning I think they're far more attractive on average and less likely to be ugly than Ethiopians. In fact, I think Somalis favor them too averaging out from what I've seen.

Note: The thing with Somalis is, when they're ugly they're really fucking ugly, like Barkhad, so it's not so much numbers but potency in ugliness. I think qabil/intermixing is to blame lol That's what I've noticed/ my 2 cents.

The majority of Eritreans you probably see are nearly entirely genetically the same as Amhara's, it's not possible to tell us apart unless it's an odd ethnic group.

I would love to see your photo. You must look like a goddess judging from the way you're talking.:banderas:

The majority of Eritreans you probably see are nearly entirely genetically the same as Amhara's, it's not possible to tell us apart unless it's an odd ethnic group.

:comeon:

VixR

Veritas
Habesha is a broad stroke term, and so is Ethiopian especially. I know some ethnic groups have ppl across the border (thought there are differences in who they border/neighbor so there's that), but I don't think cumulatively they're the same in looks in my experience. It's not impossible, but they can't be 'nearly entirely the same genetically' bc there has to be something to explain the variance.
I would love to see your photo. You must look like a goddess judging from the way you're talking.:banderas:

:comeon:
I'm just being blunt. Not going to show my face on here either lol.

Habesha is a broad stroke term, and so is Ethiopian especially. I know some ethnic groups have ppl across the border, but I don't think cumulatively they're the same in looks in my experience. It's not impossible, but they can't be nearly entirely the same bc there has to be something to explain the variance.

That's because you only see the diaspora and it's all deceiving:icon lol:. You also probably see more of us than Eritreans, depending on where you are. Back home it is a different story, we can't tell each other apart let alone other people:icon lol:.

VixR

Veritas
That's because you only see the diaspora and it's all deceiving:icon lol:. You also probably see more of us than Eritreans, depending on where you are. Back home it is a different story, we can't tell each other apart let alone other people:icon lol:.
You have a point. It's the diaspora so it cant be representative. I see a lot of Ethio/Eri mixes tbh, but to me the Ethiopian and Eritrean Ive seen have been noticeably different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending