Serious issue

Tf 20 kids? We both know you're not going to have 20+ kids
Don't curse me. It is definitely possible in Somalia. Next summer I'm going to Boosaaso to start building on a plot of land I bought last year. Then after like 2 years I go back and find a wife. A few years after that number 2 then 3. If I feel like I can do 4 I will. Allahu a'alam. It is affordable in Somalia, especially if you have dollars.

Yeah you men are saying that you want 20+ kids right now, but when the time comes you'll understand and say 4 is enough. 20 tf? Be realistic
You don't know my situation and who I am. I'm not just any man lass.
God willing if I live 20 years more I will achieve this number.

the bums are getting triggered :chrisfreshhah:i already introduced myself i said "welcome me" keep up sweetie

Actually your the bum begging for a man to take care of you financially in 2023 , baby boo get your independent women on and get yours .

Disgrace to all the independent women in the world .

iskufilann

inactive.
Don't curse me. It is definitely possible in Somalia. Next summer I'm going to Boosaaso to start building on a plot of land I bought last year. Then after like 2 years I go back and find a wife. A few years after that number 2 then 3. If I feel like I can do 4 I will. Allahu a'alam. It is affordable in Somalia, especially if you have dollars.
No I didn't mean to curse you Subhanallah :deadrose: May Allah make this journey easy for you walaal lmao

iskufilann

inactive.
You don't know my situation and who I am. I'm not just any man lass.
God willing if I live 20 years more I will achieve this number.
Omg who said I wanted to know about your situation and who you are???
Okay then May Allah make this journey easy for you!

Actually your the bum begging for man to take care of you financially in 2023 , baby boo get your independent women on and get yours .

Disgrace to all the independent women in the world .
do you know me? i've never begged for a man :chrisfreshhah: wallahi every man I have ever spoken to was feeeningggggg for me you're mad no woman is checking for you

You think you know someone until they shatter whatever image you have of them into millions of pieces. I've been there, you never know anybody, especially in todays world. Morals have vanished
Another thing, some ppl, are very good at pretending, even for many years.
Movies only engage you so much because of the human prowess that is acting.

iskufilann

inactive.
do you know me? i've never begged for a man :chrisfreshhah: wallahi every man I have ever spoken to was feeeningggggg for me
That's the attitude you're supposed to have sis lmaoooo
Style Hair Flip GIF by Ariana Grande

Omg who said I wanted to know about your situation and who you are???
Okay then May Allah make this journey easy for you!
Barakallahufiki, you know its entirely possible to have that number of kids AND be a bum who isn't even that much higher earning than your average uni farah.

You're going bring 20+ off-spring to this world despite having so no safety net or large wealth in to a 3rd world corrupted country that is suffering with both poverty, drought and famine. Are you actually reading what you type? Wouldn't be more logical to fix your country first before you spread your semen around, not to mention even if you plan on moving to Somalia your children are probaly going to plan on thariib to europe risking their own lives. Seeing people like you and @TruthBomber makes sense why black men are looked so down upon, all you can do is have sex and produce more children.

Trending