Serious issue

Why are somali women becoming breadwinners in the households nowadays? Not only in the west but also back home. My abo pays the bills but I feel like I've heard most somalis say their hooyo runs the house. I even found statistics that said post civil war somali women are becoming the main providers in the household
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would post the evidence but it's so ceeb I dont even wanna shame yall like that :mjlol:

Yaraye

VIP
I also cry at the fact that there is no rich somali man to marry :damn: All communities got rich MFKERS but us! However all is not lost yet, cuz many genz somali men are starting to do good for themselves. I need to hold out for a couple more years
prayer GIF

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Why are somali women becoming breadwinners in the households nowadays? Not only in the west but also back home. My abo pays the bills but I feel like I've heard most somalis say their hooyo runs the house. I even found statistics that said post civil war somali women are becoming the main providers in the household
I would post the evidence but it's so ceeb I dont even wanna shame yall like that :mjlol:
You joined yesterday and immediately start gender war.

I also cry at the fact that there is no rich somali man to marry :damn: All communities got rich MFKERS but us! However all is not lost yet, cuz many genz somali men are starting to do good for themselves. I need to hold out for a couple more years
prayer GIF
abaayo not only are they broke but they will expect you to pay :damn:being a somali woman is a curse

She was ready. Prepared the thread for a month. Simulated 30 hypothetical responses just for this moment. She just needs a couple of niggas to take the bait and she will go all out.:pachah1:
wallahi billahi I'm being serious. I even did research let me know if you want to see the proof of your brokeness

You might aswell since you have already said it don't hold back noneck.png

We Are Doomed Reaction GIF