Serious issue

What's wrong with polygamy? Some of us want a football team of kids.
Nah hal gabadh is better. Its impossible to be emotionally intimate with more than one woman it's going to be unequal. Sex is another thing, you gotta find a girl that complements your sex drive, it's important. You'll be satisfied imo. My dad had 3 wives before he passed away, it deffo caused so many issues, it was crazy.

Nah hal gabadh is better. Its impossible to be emotionally intimate with more than one woman it's going to be unequal. Sex is another thing, you gotta find a girl that complements your sex drive, it's important. You'll be satisfied imo.
Man who cares about emotional intimacy. Having a large progeny is such a blessing. I'm creating my own subclan :salute:

Would it be crazy if I told you I was gaal 🀣. There are a lot of non Muslim somalis online.
Non-Muslim Somali???? Oxymoron

Disgusted Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

iskufilann

inactive.
You can have more with more woman, I plan to have at least 20 children.
I can't expect my wife to push at 20kids, she wouldn't make it to 10 most likely.
Childbirth is quite tough you know, it has lasting effects on health.
Yeah you men are saying that you want 20+ kids right now, but when the time comes you'll understand and say 4 is enough. 20 tf? Be realistic

I feel you but that man don't even know what somali spot is trust me
You think you know someone until they shatter whatever image you have of them into millions of pieces. I've been there, you never know anybody, especially in todays world. Morals have vanished.

Trending