Serious issue

iskufilann

inactive.
Damn you going to divorce your husband because he had second wife. This is harsh of you.
Yes, I will. Why are you getting a second wife for when you clearly have a wife and children?
I'd ask for a divorce and that way he'll learn his lesson. Once he gets a second wife, he'll get 2 more and forget about you.

Most rich Somali men are

A. Odeys who like 45-50+

B. Act poorer than they truly are. Some of them are multimillionaires but will behave like they’re middle class but they’ll at least live in a nice villa/mansion. But everything else screams middle class.

C. Aren’t flashy and their main expenses is trying to marry multiple women whilst also being a bit tight with money.

Seriously, I’m all for women getting their money ect but you’re better of getting a regular but financially stable Abdi and trying to be rich yourself. Rich Somali men are nothing but second wives, stinginess and the other issues. I’ve seen them since I’m not in the UK, and Yh it’s a no.

Obviously, you can get lucky and find ones that are Western but also wealthy but I think they’re incredibly rare. I’ve not seen them, only very comfortable ones which is good, but not rich.
I've never met "rich" rich, but I've met wealthy ones and I didn't like their attitude. Money does something to your head, when most of your people aren't rich. It's like they think they have the upper hand.

I love my somali gf, I wouldn't say I'm rich but she appreciates me and I her ❤️
my new boo isn't rich either but he makes good money and sends me bread i appreciate him too and I hope you're taking care of your somali queen and sending her money at her request

Most rich Somali men are

A. Odeys who like 45-50+

B. Act poorer than they truly are. Some of them are multimillionaires but will behave like they’re middle class but they’ll at least live in a nice villa/mansion. But everything else screams middle class.

C. Aren’t flashy and their main expenses is trying to marry multiple women whilst also being a bit tight with money.

Seriously, I’m all for women getting their money ect but you’re better of getting a regular but financially stable Abdi and trying to be rich yourself. Rich Somali men are nothing but second wives, stinginess and the other issues. I’ve seen them since I’m not in the UK, and Yh it’s a no.

Obviously, you can get lucky and find ones that are Western but also wealthy but I think they’re incredibly rare. I’ve not seen them, only very comfortable ones which is good, but not rich.
If you are cultured somali you can't stay rich. Your paycheck feeds not only your family ,but also your relatives & qabil back home .

There are fathers with 2 jobs struggling out here meanwhile their relative's bakc home live in mansion with maids & don't have jobs :dead:

If you are cultured somali you can't stay rich. Your paycheck feeds not only your family ,but also your relatives & qabil back home .

There are fathers with 2 jobs struggling out here meanwhile their relative's bakc home live in mansion with maids & don't have jobs :dead:
omg i just graduated not too long ago, I just got a job and my paycheque is already being split 5 different ways

There is some validity in yours, but allow me to draw a distinction between pseudo educated vs working men (uneducated). Working men are my favourite, for they have got grit, backbone, resilience, and durability. Flight#13 are the perfect example. I met with, some moons ago, the first Somali, as is popular amongst reer MN, who first arrived in MN; after a two-day long bus trip from San Diego, I think, he arrived at a Chicken factory in Marshall, and hit the ground, with no home, or car, in the deadly MN winter (by deadly I mean, trully unbearalbe, -35 oF at times). Having worked for 12-hour shift, shift Supervisor pulled him off instructing him to go home, only for dear Faarax to retort 'I want to continue working, for I have no home'. The Supervisor took it upon himself to ring a local landlord sorting out a studio for him. I understand, that Faarax is now a successful business owner in multiple States. Lovely men all round.

My favourite Somali was the Architect/Professor of Engineering, who worked on a construction site as a 'kuuli' to make ends meet, till he spotted a structural faux pas in the design artefacts concerning the lift, and he had a quiet word with the foreman; the error was corrected, and he was then employed as the Lead Architect of the project. Lovely man.

Pseudo educated men, with a simple undergraduate degrees, in LibArts, are the worse, and my least favourite.

Hispanic men, who would do all sorts of menial jobs to earn a living, as brilliant.
Not the case of Yemenis and Afghans. We have to be honest here, some groups of men are a bit more adaptable and would
Make sure to be the hustlers over their women. I’ve definitely noticed that with Yemenis. I truly believe that this is an African problem.
I do not know much about Afghanistan or educated Afghani men, but in my most recent trip to Mukallah, Qishn, and Al Gaydah (Yemen), I observed similar trend in Yemen, where there were no men in sight, except on the backs of technicals chewing Qat, but women taking on all sort of functions, even some in my immediate family. This is to say educated immigrant Yemens in the diaspora are not as clueless as Somalis, for I have not seen many.

Most of my Arab mates, in the UK, from Maghreb to Masr, could fix cars, and cook, as a fallback, when the going gets tough, irrespective of their professions. Most Somalis could not make a proper 'barraad', let alone whip a decent meal, if their lives depended on it.

I’ve noticed this phenomenon with the educated intellectual Adeer’s. Since they were expected to go high up in the ranks when Somalia had peace, starting from the bottom was too demeaning and traumatizing for them, so they end being slackers in the West.
I would concur, this is a major concern, and wherein lies the crux of the issue for the educated classes.

Sad, why do men find it hard to adapt? Surely since Allah has made them the leader and meant to be the rock of the family, why it is when things become tough they crumble?
I would venture it is pride more than anything else, but what is pride if your kids are starving, and poorly, and wife is struggling. I could not make sense of that.

Damn, I just wish Somali men could be like the cadaans who focus on getting a good job, finish their education and buy their own house and not to forget focus on their family. Somali men are educated but they're always running for a second wife. Then they have 25 babies with each and then wonder why their kids are not keeping in contact with them. It's sad wallahi. Hope some change their way of thinking.
What's wrong with polygamy? Some of us want a football team of kids.

There is some validity in yours, but allow me to draw a distinction between pseudo educated vs working men (uneducated). Working men are my favourite, for they have got grit, backbone, resilience, and durability. Flight#13 are the perfect example. I met with, some moons ago, the first Somali, as is popular amongst reer MN, who first arrived in MN; after a two-day long bus trip from San Diego, I think, he arrived at a Chicken factory in Marshall, and hit the ground, with no home, or car, in the deadly MN winter (by deadly I mean, trully unbearalbe, -35 oF at times). Having worked for 12-hour shift, shift Supervisor pulled him off instructing him to go home, only for dear Faarax to retort 'I want to continue working, for I have no home'. The Supervisor took it upon himself to ring a local landlord sorting out a studio for him. I understand, that Faarax is now a successful business owner in multiple States. Lovely men all round.

My favourite Somali was the Architect/Professor of Engineering, who worked on a construction site as a 'kuuli' to make ends meet, till he spotted a structural faux pas in the design artefacts concerning the lift, and he had a quiet word with the foreman; the error was corrected, and he was then employed as the Lead Architect of the project. Lovely man.

Pseudo educated men, with a simple undergraduate degrees, in LibArts, are the worse, and my least favourite.

Hispanic men, who would do all sorts of menial jobs to earn a living, as brilliant.

I do not know much about Afghanistan or educated Afghani men, but in my most recent trip to Mukallah, Qishn, and Al Gaydah (Yemen), I observed similar trend in Yemen, where there were no men in sight, except on the backs of technicals chewing Qat, but women taking on all sort of functions, even some in my immediate family. This is to say educated immigrant Yemens in the diaspora are not as clueless as Somalis, for I have not seen many.

Most of my Arab mates, in the UK, from Maghreb to Masr, could fix cars, and cook, as a fallback, when the going gets tough, irrespective of their professions. Most Somalis could not make a proper 'barraad', let alone whip a decent meal, if their lives depended on it.

I would concur, this is a major concern, and wherein lies the crux of the issue for the educated classes.

I would venture it is pride more than anything else, but what is pride if your kids are starving, and poorly, and wife is struggling. I could not make sense of that.
Woa, I thought I had something with words, wtf is this??? Why are you wasting time writing on sspot? Go write an novel, mashallah brother ❤

Trending