Serious issue

You're going bring 20+ off-spring to this world despite having so no safety net or large wealth in to a 3rd world corrupted country that is suffering with both poverty, drought and famine. Are you actually reading what you type? Wouldn't be more logical to fix your country first before you spread your semen around, not to mention even if you plan on moving to Somalia your children are probaly going to plan on thariib to europe risking their own lives. Seeing people like you and @TruthBomber makes sense why black men are looked so down upon, all you can do is have sex and produce more children.
What are you going on about? Firstly, alhamdulillah I have a great career and savings I can afford all of it. This is Somalia so expenses are not comparable to the first world. And not everywhere is starving and famine. Secondly, my children would automatically have western citizenship from me why would they have to risk anything? You make no sense.

Why are somali women becoming breadwinners in the households nowadays? Not only in the west but also back home. My abo pays the bills but I feel like I've heard most somalis say their hooyo runs the house. I even found statistics that said post civil war somali women are becoming the main providers in the household
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would post the evidence but it's so ceeb I dont even wanna shame yall like that :mjlol:

We have one helluva single mother venting her ordeal here. All of the bros, fasten your seat belts.

200w.gif

p
Why are somali women becoming breadwinners in the households nowadays? Not only in the west but also back home. My abo pays the bills but I feel like I've heard most somalis say their hooyo runs the house. I even found statistics that said post civil war somali women are becoming the main providers in the household
I would post the evidence but it's so ceeb I dont even wanna shame yall like that :mjlol:
post it no point saying it online and sharing

Trending