Serious dating/marriage question

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I started last year using online dating apps such as Muzmatch and most of the girls are not serious or they just want to constantly text back without taking it further ie meeting up.

What do you guys recommend for meeting graduated Somali girls in London? I find it hard to approach Somali girls compared to other girls in general since they don't come across as welcoming and to be honest I prefer settling down with Somali since I see myself going back home for retirement. I general find it easy to approach girls but not Somali girls hence why I tried online dating.

I don't want to ask my parents to introduce me or registering on the mosque.

So I started last year using online dating apps such as Muzmatch and most of the girls are not serious or they just want to constantly text back without taking it further ie meeting up.

What do you guys recommend for meeting graduated Somali girls in London? I find it hard to approach Somali girls compared to other girls in general since they don't come across as welcoming and to be honest I prefer settling down with Somali since I see myself going back home for retirement. I general find it easy to approach girls but not Somali girls hence why I tried online dating.

I don't want to ask my parents to introduce me or registering on the mosque.

Be a bit more forward. when you are on Muzmatch after a couple of texts back and forward ask for their snap or whatsapp.

From what I am hearing it seems the guys are the biggest time wasters.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Don't you have a sister, cousins or family friend that love playing match making and ussally trying set you up with someone? Ask them.

Be a bit more forward. when you are on Muzmatch after a couple of texts back and forward ask for their snap or whatsapp.

I actually ask for the num

Thats the thing after many messages I ask for a number they end up giving me their snapchat which I signed up just for the sake of it and just to realise the message only last for 24 HRs I just can't take snapchat serious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending