Serious dating/marriage question

Status
Not open for further replies.

psyche

To each their own
I'm a moral, and immoral person. What I propose is just how I would do it. He can reject it if Zina is something he isn't considering.

Most people don't know how to find a compatible significant other. The divorce rate statistics show clear dysfunction in marriages. I will make sure not to be part of that statistic.

Look I get that you have your own opinion and that we all sin so I have no right to judge you. But to seriously support zina is not really a smart thing to do. And you are absolute correct about the high divorces rates being a huge issue, but is it not true that the gaalo, who practice fornication regularly, also have a high divorce rate.

It's just my opinion but I think zina is definite not the answer for an unmarried man.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
lol I love my Somali girls but approaching a Somali girl is not the same approaching other ethnicities learnt that the hard way

Who Said it was gonna be easy go there and accept the fact you Will get rejected

You could approach 20 somali girls and maybe 4-5 Will be interested to get to know you

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Don't you have a sister, cousins or family friend that love playing match making and ussally trying set you up with someone? Ask them.

That already is taught when we are young as most Somalis are incest by tribes

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
:fittytousand:Somalis marrying ajnabis are not Somali. That is my ideology

Look I get that you have your own opinion and that we all sin so I have no right to judge you. But to seriously support zina is not really a smart thing to do. And you are absolute correct about the high divorces rates being a huge issue, but is it not true that the gaalo, who practice fornication regularly, also have a high divorce rate.

It's just my opinion but I think zina is definite not the answer for an unmarried man.
Yh. I meant the divorce rate throughout the West.

There's no debate here, you are correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts