Sending season

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uncleruckus

Obviously not from a hadith. I thought you had no time for debate, yet your
posts is full of energy :rudywhatever:

@Shamis I've never heard of the cow being swallowed but the Imans are true, they
have spiritual powers and have a direct link to the prophet.

This post is full of energy and you think this is a debate ?? lolz okay.... :childplease:

B

bilan M

And if you sleep on your stomach the shaytaan will have his way with you.

I was told this at aged 12 by my macalin. I was so fucking disturbed.

Edit: wrong quote but you guys get what I mean.

Actually science has proven that sleeping on ur stomach is the most inhealthiest position, and that ur right sidevis best. Both for ur back and to aid digestion

Damn. :banderas:

So what do you think about me? I promise I won't ban you.

You come across as cool, intelligent and funny. You'd be my choice of mod if I was ever given the responsibilty of picking. I also imagine you wear glasses. Keep doing you. :nvjpqts:

@Gambit vaffanculo ileen you're a qaldaan druggie. :O27GWRK:

Btw Winona is beautiful. You have no taste.

Haha I had to google vaffanculo. And I never actually enlarged you avi, I just kept seeing the small version and she didn't look like all that. I googled her and damn I had a mad crush on her years ago! When I saw her in Alien Resurrection. I fell in love with her eyes. I take my comment back I hope you can forgive me. :xgoltwn:

And druggie nah lool I can count the number of times I've tried psychedelics with one hand. I wouldn't encourage others to try drugs but wallahi it was amazing. It's almost as if you have two brains and you can only access "other half" with these drugs. You see everything from a different persepective and it honestly amazed me. The fun ends when you're tripping balls though and you think you're about to die. z3zrULC

:chrisfreshhah:

Yeah that's really rational.

Man Somalis something else breh seemingly rational till you got problems wit one of their two Gods

It's like da jews wit dere liberalism and civil rights advocacy until it comes to israel.

Da only logical reason people don't agree wit balkanization is hatred? Forreal?

If we were going to unify once again it'd have happened already. When I was there not long ago a kid corrected me when I said somalia wan jeclahay (forgive my somali spelling) and he said may wa somaliland. The elders have succeeded in implanting the Somaliland ideology into the kids, in my opinion it's already impossible to remove. And wallahi I mean this when I say it I wish we were unifed, I don't care what qabil you're from I want all Somali's to do well. Divided we are weak like we are today, but reality is often different to our dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.