Sending season

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

You're right technically. None of us chose to be Muslim. It was imposed on us since birth. I was just going by Islamic logic.

Even with the imposition, I never believed. Just like I never believed the myth that Columbus discovered America, I never believed that God spoke to people.

B

bilan M

@Shamis walal im intetested to know. when i was young met a somalu family that had a christian surname and my mum told me that the grandad was converted by missionaries.

S

Shamis

If you are not Muslim your family must have been converted by missionaries. Sure. Good luck becoming a scholar lmfao.

S

Shamis

I met i think that YOU have been watching too much qaraxis vids if stds r on ur mind neway its a joke.

Eh? Are you confused? You're the one who came here to find 'qarxis' videos, not me. Funny how you call them 'qarxis' and not revenge like you did when you first joined. You are so disgusting and I'm blocking you so don't ever quote or @ me again.

B

bilan M

@Shamis u seem a bit defensive and sensatice abt this topic. I mean i can understand why somalis not very understanding ahen it comes to thing like this but i am honestly not judging im just interested.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Even with the imposition, I never believed. Just like I never believed the myth that Columbus discovered America, I never believed that God spoke to people.

You had a young critical thinking mind. I was 20 or so when I stopped believing in these myths.

B

bilan M

Eh? Are you confused? You're the one who came here to find 'qarxis' videos, not me. Funny how you call them 'qarxis' and not revenge like you did when you first joined. You are so disgusting and I'm blocking you so don't ever quote or @ me again.
Haajaai!....seriously r u caadan or what?

S

Shamis

You had a young critical thinking mind. I was 20 or so when I stopped believing in these myths.

Did you really believe or were you just indoctrinated? Did you pray on your own ever? Not for your parents but because you believed that God would answer your prayer.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Did you really believe or were you just indoctrinated? Did you pray on your own ever? Not for your parents but because you believed that God would answer your prayer.

I only prayed and fasted cos it was the status quo. It was the thing to do cos my family & community expected it from me. I never analysed why we believe the things we believe. And once I did, I quit.

B

bilan M

neway i rather live amongst intelligent, concious non-muslim then judgmental sheepish muslim any day. I was asking becuz i never met a somali who left the religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending