Sending season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just gonna put a few of my thoughts on my fellow forumers out there. Here goes:

@menace when will the liberation struggle end? I found it funny at first until I realised you're married and close to 30. Marriage couldn't quench your thirst? Bandit I can understand, he's a lot younger.
@AbdiJohnson if you were in a film you'd be the hunchback from 300
@ciddhartha my G. I'm curious as to what event(s) caused you to leave the deen? I remember you saying it had something to do with psychdelics? Plz share or pm me, I have some experiences with them too, it didn't result in me becoming gaal but it did f*ck with me for a while. Also even though I have no idea who you are I'd rather a guy like you didn't burn. Same with @Shamis, she's sweet.
@The-Screw comes across as pretentious and effeminate
@nucleus who is the girl in your avi? She's so damn ugly
@Geeljire yeah he's banned but I thought he was a cool kid, really passionate about Somalia until I realised it's more of an obsession, especially with SL and reer UK. Guy's probably reading through google search page 45677 of "shameful somaliland"
@HalyeeyQaran I hope you get gangbanged by kukus, American History X style
@HOW CAN SHE SLAP?!? do you really like trannys? Either way, I'm not judging, you're a pretty funny guy
@waraabe you're very qabilistic, nothing wrong with it, but next time you insult others please remember they are your fellow Somalis and Muslims, so don't go too ham.

I think that's all folks, can't really think of much else to say. 1 thing though, Illahi decided that we should all share one nationality, one language and for the vast majority one deen, so for that reason I wish you all the best in all endeavors, in this life and the next.

:gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley: :obamaswag:

F

Forfon

I just don't seem to comprehend why people cannot except somaliland.

:banderas::damn:

Psychedelics came way after I left the deen. I was just being facetious. I'll see if I can put the reason down in writing and I'll send it your way, or just drop it in this thread.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Damn. :banderas:

So what do you think about me? I promise I won't ban you.

I just don't seem to comprehend why people cannot except somaliland.

*accept*

because it isnt a nation. the only difference between isaaq and everyone else is qabil. same deen, practically the same genepool, all somali etc

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
It's hate, only possible thing it can be. Even though I wish nothing but the best for our brothers down south.
:chrisfreshhah:

Yeah that's really rational.

Man Somalis something else breh seemingly rational till you got problems wit one of their two Gods

It's like da jews wit dere liberalism and civil rights advocacy until it comes to israel.

Da only logical reason people don't agree wit balkanization is hatred? Forreal?

Why would privilege Somali diaspora's raised outside Somalia would want to be qabilist and have tribalist mentality? I swear it's the same thing with Parents running from terrorists yet their children becomes one.

B

bilan M

Walahi u left
:banderas::damn:

Psychedelics came way after I left the deen. I was just being facetious. I'll see if I can put the reason down in writing and I'll send it your way, or just drop it in this thread.
say walahi! u left the deen? R u serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts