Sending season

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uncleruckus

So do guys eat non-halal meat and pork?
All the time except for pork for some reason i can't stand it along with Squid and various other stuff,
but yeah i could careless how it is slaughtered.

B

bilan M

But what when u @ home does ur mum allow u to bring non halal meat in house?
All the time except for pork for some reason i can't stand it along with Squid and various other stuff,
but yeah i could careless how it is slaughtered.
mu

S

Shamis

I only prayed and fasted cos it was the status quo. It was the thing to do cos my family & community expected it from me. I never analysed why we believe the things we believe. And once I did, I quit.

Correct me if I'm wrong but that's technically not belief. If my parents became Hindus today I'd sniff incense and chant my heart out for them, never once believing in monkey and elephant gods.

B

bilan M

So pls dont bite head but i have another question. Do think ppl r leaving islam becuz all the bad press the propaganda. as way to intergrate with the status quo. I mean like..at the mo some europian leaders r staying they'd prefer to give asylum to christians only! It just so unpopular to b muslim right now.

U

uncleruckus

But what when u @ home does ur mum allow u to bring non halal meat in house?

mu

lolz i don't live with my parents i haven't lived with them for more then a decade, and yes they know they feel indifferent towards my belief as long i don't flaunt it infront of every body, at 1st they didn't speak to me for the 1st 4 years after that they accepted me.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Correct me if I'm wrong but that's technically not belief. If my parents became Hindus today I'd sniff incense and chant my heart out for them, never once believing in monkey and elephant gods.

Technically it isnt. But I wasn't consciously aware of it. It's hard to explain. I remember one weekend I went to tabliiq with my uncle and I was just regurgitating what I was taught to the locals.

B

bilan M

lolz i don't live with my parents i haven't lived with them for more then a decade, and yes they know they feel indifferent towards my belief as long i don't flaunt it infront of every body, at 1st they didn't speak to me for the 1st 4 years after that they accepted me.

Walahi u have an understanding family. My wld kill...seriously..kill me.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

:cryinglaughsmiley:

S

Shamis

Technically it isnt. But I wasn't consciously aware of it. It's hard to explain. I remember one weekend I went to tabliiq with my uncle and I was just regurgitating what I was taught to the locals.

That's indoctrination and we all had it but iimaan means that you believe in everything you've been taught. You have to be consciously aware of your faith to be a Muslim otherwise it doesn't count.

U

uncleruckus

That's indoctrination and we all had it but iimaan means that you believe in everything you've been taught. You have to be consciously aware of your faith to be a Muslim otherwise it doesn't count.

Exactly but i belief if you have a believe system of some sort, what ever it may be you have to be self taught and teach you're self instead of swaying to crowds direction following what ever thought school that is most popular, hence my long journey started to find out the truth which i thought was Islam the more i started to learn to more conflicted i became eventually leaving Islam in all as i found out my self Islam is not the truth for me anymore at all.

B

bilan M

S
Exactly but i belief if you have a believe system of some sort, what ever it may be you have to be self taught and teach you're self instead of swaying to crowds direction following what ever thought school that is most popular, hence my long journey started to find out the truth which i thought was Islam the more i started to learn to more conflicted i became eventually leaving Islam in all as i found out my self Islam is not the truth for me anymore at all.
so what religion do u follow?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Man oh man I used to be a uber Muslim remeber prayin to god to kill me instead of dyin in kufr

:chrisfreshhah:

I had to overcompensate for all da doubt I guess blamin logic on shaytan like how niggas gonna burn if da universe so deterministic or why mother Theresa burnin or how niggas survivin in the stomach of whales

:drakelaugh:

U

uncleruckus

Man oh man I used to be a uber Muslim remeber prayin to god to kill me instead of dyin in kufr

I had to overcompensate for all da doubt I guess blamin logic on shaytan like how niggas gonna burn if da universe so deterministic or why mother Theresa burnin or how niggas survivin in the stomach of whales

@Shamis and this nigga got me creasin up

S

Shamis

I agree that being a sheeple is the worst way to live your precious and short life. What was the deciding factor for you?

S

Shamis

:deadrose::deadmanny: :feedme:

U

uncleruckus

I agree that being a sheeple is the worst way to live your precious and short life. What was the deciding factor for you?
There is too many inconsistency like for example it say's no none muslim shall taste Jannah, okay if that is true then how come the story about the women who fed the starving dog ? she wasn't muslim just because she fed a dog she still is going jannah ? after it clearly said no none muslim shall taste jannah by the way this is a Sahih hadith, second another hadith about a guy who killed 99 people you know that story ? anyways long story cut short his kill number rose up to 100 after he sought out a adviser and said do i have a chance to be forgiven and the adviser said no after that he killed him and looked for another adviser and that adviser told him travel to that place and he died along the journey, some how Allah the mythical being forgave him, you know what it says in Islam that the blood of a Muslim is the most sacred one okay if that is so how can he forgive him ? if he can forgive a killer that killed hundred human beings he can not forgive people who don't simply belief in him/her or what ever.

S

Shamis

There is too many inconsistency like for example it say's no none muslim shall taste Jannah, okay if that is true then how come the story about the women who fed the starving dog ? she wasn't muslim just because she fed a dog she still is going jannah ? after it clearly said no none muslim shall taste jannah by the way this is a Sahih hadith, second another hadith about a guy who killed 99 people you know that story ? anyways long story cut short his kill number rose up to 100 after he sought out a adviser and said do i have a chance to be forgiven and the adviser said no after that he killed him and looked for another adviser and that adviser told him travel to that place and he died along the journey, some how Allah the mythical being forgave him, you know what it says in Islam that the blood of a Muslim is the most sacred one okay if that is so how can he forgive him ? if he can forgive a killer that killed hundred human beings he can not forgive people who don't simply belief in him/her or what ever.

Hoogay ba'ay I have never heard that one.before. These hadith are dodgy af I swear they contradict the quran so much that Sunnis should just drop the Muslim part completely and declare a new religion like the Bahai did.

Doesn't it scare you that there are kids out there who had their parents and siblings murdered in the war, then they have to listen to this kind of thing in dugsi every morning.

That's not actually true, the people of the book will enter heaven you can do more research on this, I don't know if you couldn't be bothered typing the story properly but that's not how it goes either, I could get my little sister to type up the story more accurately in less than five minutes.

I mean this is basic Islam, nothing really too complicated.

U

uncleruckus

Second the more i read the more inconsistency i came across if these hadiths are like these then more questions pop up, because the five prayer and many other thing's come from these sahih hadiths, but these aren't my major reason for leaving Islam i have one but i ain't going to state for my own personal reasons, in all eventuality leaving Islam by the way along my journey of studying islam in depth what i wrote above is a quick summary i don't have time or the inclination to write up all the hadiths verses i read, i studied other religions as well Christianity, Buddhism, Judaism etc leaving Islam was very liberating, because in doing so i took of the chain's of all religions simultaneously of: of me anyway's that's about it for now.

Ps people on here take me as a nutcase who bashes islam day and night and that i hate muslim's to be honest i don't really care much for religion or islam to give that much care or thought into it these day's to hate or what ever naah, i just like to ruffle a few people's feather on here that's all.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Who taught you dis shit?

:tacky:

You're so arrogant as well. :what1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending