Sending season

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

You can go to hell for not washing your feet before prayer but the Christians who don't even pray 5 times a day will go to heaven and they believe in shirk which Muslims will go to hell for eternity for. Remember that Surat al Baqara states that these books were changed by corrupt priests and the quran is the only book which has a seal on it. How is this fair on Muslims?

You can go to hell for not washing your feet before prayer but the Christians who don't even pray 5 times a day will go to heaven and they believe in shirk which Muslims will go to hell for eternity for. Remember that Surat al Baqara states that these books were changed by corrupt priests and the quran is the only book which has a seal on it. How is this fair on Muslims?

Do you really believe Muslims will go to hell for not washing their feet before prayers?
This would be like me saying humans came from monkeys, which would show my lack
of understanding of evolution.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I remember that story of the guy killing 99 people and made it 100 when his advisor said he wouldn't be forgiven. Lol.

I actually found Islam hilarious. It's like a fairy tale that went to far. All these myths about that dude living inside a whale or that other one who lived til he was 900 or so years old, or the funniest is the guy who understood ants communicating with each other.

And the other thing I was troubled.by is that there are thousands of religions.but somehow we were lucky and Islam is the true one. Every religion claim divine truth and they are all convinced God is on their side.

U

uncleruckus

That's not actually true, the people of the book will enter heaven you can do more research on this, I don't know if you couldn't be bothered typing the story properly but that's not how it goes either, I could get my little sister to type up the story more accurately in less than five minutes.

I mean this is basic Islam, nothing really too complicated.

My friend who are these people of the book your referring to ? are you talking about the Injiil lolz the Injiil has been totally changed and destroyed a long time ago, so my friend the people who will go to heaven is the followers of the Injiil not the followers of the bible since they are two different book's any thing after the Injiil excluding the Quran according to islamic studies any one who follows anything beside the quran in this day and age will go to Naar sxb, do your study ask your imam's ulema or what ever, second let me make this clear okay the quran it self says that Islam is clear and crystal where does it say ? the murderer was the follower of the book nowhere ? where does it say the prostitute was a follower of the book nowhere, so much for islam being clear and crystal i had this debate long ago i don't have time or the patience to go in circles nor do i want to go in a debate with you.

S

Shamis

@TheSoutherner I guess we went to different dugsis. My teachers were hardliners and people were going to hell for all sorts of things. I still don't believe because God hasn't written a book for Somalis, only Arabs as he states over and over again in the Quran.

U

uncleruckus

That's not actually true, the people of the book will enter heaven you can do more research on this, I don't know if you couldn't be bothered typing the story properly but that's not how it goes either, I could get my little sister to type up the story more accurately in less than five minutes.

I mean this is basic Islam, nothing really too complicated.

By the way i don't want to type up properly it takes far too long i don't have time for it i need to look the hadith's up, write in a formal way so that people can understand me properly naah sxb lolz i am about to log out and call it a night i am sure people can deduce of much of what i wrote.

Bielsa

VIP
Who taught you dis shit?

:tacky:

You're so arrogant as well. :what1:

Ruuntii, we are not. We don't claim to know anything, and we are open abour that.But Muslims and other theists claim to know what happens after death, when in reality nobody knows. So who is arrogant?

U

uncleruckus

@TheSoutherner I guess we went to different dugsis. My teachers were hardliners and people were going to hell for all sorts of things. I still don't believe because God hasn't written a book for Somalis, only Arabs as he states over and over again in the Quran.

Oooh trust me there are loads of hadith's out there many detailing punishments of all sorts, when i look around and see all these muslims back when i was a muslim i use to think woow that guy is listening to music hayee he will get Hot melted lead poured into his ear's for listening to the beastie boy's, etc etc man when i look back i say to my self i was batshit crazy.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Ruuntii, we are not. We don't claim to know anything, and we are open abour that.But Muslims and other theists claim to know what happens after death, when in reality nobody knows. So who is arrogant?

Haye saxib I'm going to let you guys have your safe space clearing differing opinions aren't welcome.

We definitely went to different dugsis. I actually went to a shia mosque for sometime and picked
up some next level beliefs lol

S

Shamis

Oooh trust me there are loads of hadith's out there many detailing punishments of all sorts, when i look around and see all these muslims back when i was a muslim i use to think woow that guy is listening to music hayee he will get Hot melted lead poured into his ear's for listening to the beastie boy's, etc etc man when i look back i say to my self i was batshit crazy.

What about the one where the devil pisses in your ear so you don't hear the fajr aathaan? Then there's the one where another devil comes and ties you hair to the barkin and makes it hard for you to get up for fajr. Beastie boys are shit but I'd just pour earwax treatment so they can hear how shit their taste is.

S

Shamis

We definitely went to different dugsis. I actually went to a shia mosque for sometime and picked
up some next level beliefs lol

Aboow aboow! Shi'ada iya gaalada waxba isma dhaamaan ayaa la i oran jiray - apparently they believe that a goat ate some of the quran, ma run baa? I heard they have these immortal 12 imams as well :cryinglaughsmiley:

U

uncleruckus

What about the one where the devil pisses in your ear so you don't hear the fajr aathaan? Then there's the one where another devil comes and ties you hair to the barkin and makes it hard for you to get up for fajr. Beastie boys are shit but I'd just pour earwax treatment so they can hear how shit their taste is.

You know i think that is more to do with superstition never ever found it if that was in a hadith or not don't know to be honest never read it any where :kobeok:

S

Shamis

You know i think that is more to do with superstition never ever found it if that was in a hadith or not don't know to be honest never read it any where :kobeok:

That hadith is Somali folklore methinks. I always had shaki about it, they don't even teach it in dugsi.

U

uncleruckus

Aboow aboow! Shi'ada iya gaalada waxba isma dhaamaan ayaa la i oran jiray - apparently they believe that a goat ate some of the quran, ma run baa? I heard they have these immortal 12 imams as well :cryinglaughsmiley:

Loolz you know back in the days when i was a muslim giving dawah and what not, to cadaan people they tried to use this counter argument about that half of the quran or some verse was ate by a goat loolz so in that fact the simple notion of the Quran was forever protected can simple not be true according to these cadaan people, that was the 1st time ever i heard that goat ate the quran i literally stoped giving dawah cos i couldnt believe what this youth was saying :deadpeter::dead:

Obviously not from a hadith. I thought you had no time for debate, yet your
posts is full of energy :rudywhatever:

@Shamis I've never heard of the cow being swallowed but the Imans are true, they
have spiritual powers and have a direct link to the prophet.

Bielsa

VIP

And if you sleep on your stomach the shaytaan will have his way with you.

I was told this at aged 12 by my macalin. I was so fucking disturbed.

Edit: wrong quote but you guys get what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts