Science Proves Australian Aboriginals Are Among the Dumbest Race on the Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Rahanweyns seem like retards to me. Even the way they speak.
MJs have the highest IQ in Somalia, more of us = much less poverty, no doubt about it. We have too many useless beggars in Somalia not enough progressive thinkers like larryThePuntite

Last edited:

TooMacaan

VIP
What is the real reason ppl seem to hate them? Bc they don't desire to participate in modern life..? And do the majority of them behave in a distinct way or smth??

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
What is the real reason ppl seem to hate them? Bc they don't desire to participate in modern life..? And do the majority of them behave in a distinct way or smth??
Nobody hates them. Maybe it's not that they don't want to embrace modern complex civilisation, maybe its because they simple can't, due to their low average intelligence. Its actually cruel on them if we assume they are just as capable as the rest of us, because they're being set up to fail

As for their behaviour, well

Apollo

VIP
MJs have the highest IQ in Somalia, more of us = much less poverty, no doubt about it. We have too many useless beggars not enough progressive thinkers like larryThePuntite

Tigrays got the highest IQs in Ethiopia, I'm sure of that. The elites of Ethiopia are all Tigray and the Oromos that they can't compete with them.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
MJs have the highest IQ in Somalia, more of us = much less poverty, no doubt about it. We have too many useless beggars not enough progressive thinkers like larryThePuntite

Keep spreading false information. Warsangali are better than y'all in terms of education even though they are nothing compare to the rest of Isaaqs in Somaliland.

Your poverty source you've provided have also been debunked.

Somalia is the same size as Togo, if you only count the good parts.

False. Somalia fertile lands are huge and we have no deserts. With the modern technology and techniques we have today can easily convert our arid dry soil into rich wet fertile soils.

Here: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/somali-people-actually-won-but-they-dont-see-it.40332/

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Tigrays got the highest IQs in Ethiopia, I'm sure of that. The elites of Ethiopia are all Tigray and the Oromos that they can't compete with them.
Yep and the oromos make up majority of their population. Talk about dead weight

Keep spreading false information. Warsangali are better than y'all in terms of education even though they are nothing compare to the rest of Isaaqs in Somaliland.

Your poverty source you've provided have also been debunked.

False. Somalia fertile lands are huge and we have no deserts. With the modern technology and techniques we have today can easily convert our arid dry soil into rich wet fertile soils.

Here: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/somali-people-actually-won-but-they-dont-see-it.40332/
Thanks my issaq brother I agree with you somaliland hanoolaato :fittytousand:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Thanks my issaq brother I agree with you somaliland hanoolaato :fittytousand:

I shouldn't have said nothing compare to the rest Isaaqs. I just wanted to trigger Yoonis but either way God bless you and your clan! I hope Somaliland do major investments in eastern Sanaag in the coming future, inshallah.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Tigrays are also the closest to the Sabean overlords in Ethiopia, hmm.

Funny how history repeats itself there.
How can we introduce a program to increase the average intelligence of somalis <- lets use euphemisms from now on

TooMacaan

VIP
Nobody hates them. Maybe it's not that they don't want to embrace modern complex civilisation, maybe its because they simple can't, due to their low average intelligence. Its actually cruel on them if we assume they are just as capable as the rest of us, because they're being set up to fail

Hmm, I feel like there must be more to the story & why they act the way they do.. Maybe they're misunderstood?? But tbh I know next to nothing about them so I won't comment further on that .

I don't think it's a good idea to generalize, and put a cap on peoples potential, however. Limiting mentality.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Somali Public Health Service?

Way to hide an evil program is to make it sound humanitarian. Like how North Korea calls itself Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

Or the ironic name of the Federal Reserve..
Somali Public Health Service, perfect :russ:

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
He said the Bushmen of the Kalahari has IQ of 60. And the guy asks what kind of work will they do in our society and he replies they can tip the garbage bin into a lorry.

Now the Kalahari Bushmen are hunters and gatherers on one of the most unforgiving deserts in the world. That is their home.

I wonder whether this guy can survive in the Kalahari for 3 days and see who is smarter and has higher IQ.

This is fake racism wallahi

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
He said the Bushmen if the Kalahari has IQ of 60. And the guy what kind of work will they do in our society and he replies they can tip the garbage bin into a lorry.

Now the Kalahari Bushmen are hunters and gatherers on one of the most unforgiving deserts in the world. That is their home.

I wonder whether this guy can survive in the Kalahari for 3 days and see who is smarter and has higher IQ.

This is fake racism wallahi
There are more significantly more black basketball players in the NBA, clearly and injustice and racism against white players in the NBA right?

Or maybe theres another explanation, use your brain

:damnmusic:
What did I just watch?
Are they drunk? Is this some type of ritual? Or are they just being them?

So many questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending