Science Proves Australian Aboriginals Are Among the Dumbest Race on the Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
:farmajoyaab::noneck: Why are we the only people that should decrease their population? Japan has a population of 100 mil on their little island and all they're thinking about is increasing their population. India and China have fewer resources than Africa but have a larger population, why should we cull our population if Africa itself can feed at least 7 billion people? I want Africa to have at least a population of 3-4 billion before we start talking about population control. Do you know why Western countries are so concerned about the population of Africa? They want all the resources for themselves and want to leave the Africans starving. With a larger population, Africa will be forced to only focus on its self and kick out the Europeans, after all, a smaller population is easier to control than a larger one.

When someone asks you if you're proud of being Somali and your answer is no and I hate my countries religion-culture and I also hate my continent, doesn't this mean you have self-hatred if you don't like where you came from? This is what Amun and Zero suffer from and to a lesser extent Yonis.

I'll say this, i want Somalis to reach large numbers. The rest of Africa should stop growing. We need to catch up.:samwelcome:

As for that last bit, yeah, i suppose if you hate being Somali that would be called self hate.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
On a Russian train, in a compartment, sits a Russian Army Captain and a Rabbi. The Captain looks suspiciously, and with hostility, at the Jew. "What makes you Jews so smart?".....he demanded. The Rabbi happened to be eating some Kippered Herring. "It's because we eat herring"......the Russian Captain thought about it....."Sell me! How much for the herring?".....the Rabbi said, "10 Kopecks".......The Russian paid the Rabbi......Ten minutes later, after eating, the Russian looked up: "Hey Jew, you charge me 10 Kopecks. I could buy, for 1 Kopeck, in Moscow!"......"See," the Rabbi said, "It's working already!"
The Ashkenazim are a group to be emulated :kanyeshrug:
@Amun @MadNomad

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
On a Russian train, in a compartment, sits a Russian Army Captain and a Rabbi. The Captain looks suspiciously, and with hostility, at the Jew. "What makes you Jews so smart?".....he demanded. The Rabbi happened to be eating some Kippered Herring. "It's because we eat herring"......the Russian Captain thought about it....."Sell me! How much for the herring?".....the Rabbi said, "10 Kopecks".......The Russian paid the Rabbi......Ten minutes later, after eating, the Russian looked up: "Hey Jew, you charge me 10 Kopecks. I could buy, for 1 Kopeck, in Moscow!"......"See," the Rabbi said, "It's working already!"
The Ashkenazim are a group to be emulated :kanyeshrug:

Jews literally practiced eugenics on themselves throughout history without even knowing it. And today they will preach multiculturalism in the west, and hard right policies in their own homeland. Gotta love their hustle. :russ:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
We're joking about the IQ you think we'd be racist to every ethnicity on the world and not joke about ourselves. View attachment 43060
That'd be racist but as long as you joke about yourself that's not racism sugo science
Somalians are racist you are a prime example.
Would you like to try out raw meat by the way

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Somalians are racist you are a prime example.
Would you like to try out raw meat by the way
Idk if Id say we're racist since we culturally don't favour any ethnicity other than our own. I'd say we have high self pride and God no I'm not an animal I will never try raw meat daffuq do I look like
tenor (8).gif

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Idk if Id say we're racist since we culturally don't favour any ethnicity other than our own. I'd say we have high self pride and God no I'm not an animal I will never try raw meat daffuq do I look like View attachment 43080
Your culture has been arabinized, you no longer have a unique. You should try raw meat, you are missing out

Race and IQ supremacism is a Khazar Jewish hoax. I don't like how they are dehumanizing people, especially Aborigines. This was the exact thinking that got them genocided by racist Darwinists. They are a great people with a unique culture. I really doubt these weak jaw scientists could survive the dangers of the Australian wilderness. Look at these tough warriors who are masters of their environment.

880px-Bathurst_Island_men.jpg

WPTeeth.jpg

'Muh high IQ' blah blah blah, Abos are intelligent, strong and healthy.

One thing that I really really want to understand. Do the Somalis on this site realise that to confirm this is to acknowledge your own mental retardation? In other words your saying that whites have a right to plunder our country simply because they 'supposedly' have a higher IQ. Do you think for a second they will acknowledge you being a to be equal to them?

Why do Somali guys on this site feel the need to act more Nazi than the Nazis themselves? That is some serious self hate and delusion.

Race and IQ supremacism is a Khazar Jewish hoax. I don't like how they are dehumanizing people, especially Aborigines. This was the exact thinking that got them genocided by racist Darwinists. They are a great people with a unique culture. I really doubt these weak jaw scientists could survive the dangers of the Australian wilderness. Look at these tough warriors who are masters of their environment.

880px-Bathurst_Island_men.jpg

WPTeeth.jpg

'Muh high IQ' blah blah blah, Abos are intelligent, strong and healthy.
Welcome back bradar :ohhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending