Science Proves Australian Aboriginals Are Among the Dumbest Race on the Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
dead.png

Nahhhh wallahi I can't breathe I spit my drink out wtf was that hmanahhambqqiabw that's out of order I felt so bad
May allah forgive me
tenor (6).gif

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Making fun of dark-skinned people, referencing the fake 68 IQ, claiming that we are less intelligent than crackers, asserting that we can never become a superpower due to geography, and saying that "even" Somalis appear intelligent besides an Australian aboriginal are all signs of self-hatred.

I don't believe that we are less intelligent than whites. Humans try their best to control their environment, so I also don't believe that we will never become a superpower. I am confident enough in my people that I don't need to make fun of other dark-skinned people to fell better about myself.

Actually the geography argument works for your point of view, not against it. It's an alternative explanation for why some groups achieved a lot, and some didn't, historically speaking. Environment being the main focus.

Even though i joke a lot, i'm still somewhat agnostic on the whole intelligence debate, or at least i try to be. And i don't believe the 68 IQ meme either fyi.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Wallahi on a real though these guys are people don't disrespect Allah's creations when Allah said I have created humans as equal. Don't disrespect Allah's creation who are we to judge them when in the sight of Allah they might be higher than us.
for-shame-gif.gif
"O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female, and have made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Indeed the most honored of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted" [Quran 49:13]

Actually the geography argument works for your point of view, not against it. It's an alternative explanation for why some groups achieved a lot, and some didn't, historically speaking. Environment being the main focus.

Even though i joke a lot, i'm still somewhat agnostic on the whole intelligence debate, or at least i try to be. And i don't believe the 68 IQ meme either fyi.
Somalia is not an example of the environment screwing over people. Somalia dominated trade in the medieval period and even repelled the attacks of the Portuguese empire. We definitely were very close to being a superpower.

Here is an example of 2 of the people I quoted above Amun and Zero's self-hatred.

He wrote this in a thread about why you love being Somali and Zero liked the comment.
Nothing.
  • Worst religion

• Worst continent
:comeon:He also advocated for Somalia and all of Africa to decrease their population. You can't tell me that these guys don't have self-hatred.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Most people can't handle race realism, it destroys their entire world view/belief system. Let them live in blissful ignorance.

I red pilled you guys too much.
Race realism is too complex nuanced and earth shattering for these idiots. Its like intruding the concept of Einstein's theory of general relativity and how space is curved to a bunch of naked pygmy tribes . Simply too ignorant and stupid to appreciate the significance of the problem they're face with.

Most race realists go by quality over quantity.
Race realism is too complex nuanced and earth shattering for these idiots. Its like intruding the concept of Einstein's theory of general relatively and how space is curved to a bunch of naked pygmy tribes . Simply too ignorant and stupid to appreciate the significance of the problem they're face with.
Most people can't handle race realism, it destroys their entire world view/belief system. Let them live in blissful ignorance.

I red pilled you guys too much.
f*ck aLL Dem SCieNTiSS WiD deY FacTs N StUuF
@MadNomad You seem to be more reasonable than these guys. Looking at the comments above, can you still deny that these guys do not hate themselves?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
He also advocated for Somalia and all of Africa to decrease their population. You can't tell me that these guys don't have self-hatred.

That's actually a good idea. The growth simply isn't sustainable. And considering how Africa is struggling today with the population it already has, i shudder to think the issues another one or two billion would bring.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Not fair. Just like the Native American Indians, they are at a disadvantage. Isolated, and not Intergrated in mainstream society. They are one hair away from savageniimo

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Why do you guys believe y’all have low iqs?
First of all iq test is ethnocentric and second Somalians are smart they are just not politically savvy and argue over trivial things for hours
We're joking about the IQ you think we'd be racist to every ethnicity on the world and not joke about ourselves.
download.jpeg

That'd be racist but as long as you joke about yourself that's not racism sugo science

That's actually a good idea. The growth simply isn't sustainable. And considering how Africa is struggling today with the population it already has, i shudder to think the issues another one or two billion would bring.
:farmajoyaab::noneck: Why are we the only people that should decrease their population? Japan has a population of 100 mil on their little island and all they're thinking about is increasing their population. India and China have fewer resources than Africa but have a larger population, why should we cull our population if Africa itself can feed at least 7 billion people? I want Africa to have at least a population of 3-4 billion before we start talking about population control. Do you know why Western countries are so concerned about the population of Africa? They want all the resources for themselves and want to leave the Africans starving. With a larger population, Africa will be forced to only focus on its self and kick out the Europeans, after all, a smaller population is easier to control than a larger one.

Like @Yonis said, it's a complex subject. Although i'm not signing off on the insults in those comments. Not my style personally.

When someone asks you if you're proud of being Somali and your answer is no and I hate my countries religion-culture and I also hate my continent, doesn't this mean you have self-hatred if you don't like where you came from? This is what Amun and Zero suffer from and to a lesser extent Yonis.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:farmajoyaab::noneck:

When someone asks you if you're proud of being Somali and your answer is no and I hate my countries religion-culture and I also hate my continent, doesn't this mean you have self-hatred if you don't like where you came from? This is what Amun and Zero suffer from and to a lesser extent Yonis.

I dont like amun, i dont know WHO the hell is Zero, but Yonis is alright in my book.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
On a Russian train, in a compartment, sits a Russian Army Captain and a Rabbi. The Captain looks suspiciously, and with hostility, at the Jew. "What makes you Jews so smart?".....he demanded. The Rabbi happened to be eating some Kippered Herring. "It's because we eat herring"......the Russian Captain thought about it....."Sell me! How much for the herring?".....the Rabbi said, "10 Kopecks".......The Russian paid the Rabbi......Ten minutes later, after eating, the Russian looked up: "Hey Jew, you charge me 10 Kopecks. I could buy, for 1 Kopeck, in Moscow!"......"See," the Rabbi said, "It's working already!"
The Ashkenazim are a group to be emulated :kanyeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.