Science Proves Australian Aboriginals Are Among the Dumbest Race on the Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shouldn't have said nothing compare to the rest Isaaqs. I just wanted to trigger Yoonis but either way God bless you and your clan! I hope Somaliland do major investments in eastern Sanaag in the coming future, inshallah.
Wait I didn't even read that part :O27GWRK:
I may take back my wordsz3zrULC

Well no wonder lamagoodles have 68 IQ then, considering that haplogroup T ( Isaaq, Dir, Daarood) lamagoodles are descended from australian aboriginals. Embrace your ancestors, not make fun of them you dumb fucks. Blood is thicker than water after all. Funny how one group look like black donkeys and the other one look like apes. :pachah1:
I love the word lamagoodles can you tell me what it means

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Well no wonder lamagoodles have 68 IQ then, considering that haplogroup T ( Isaaq, Dir, Daarood) lamagoodles are descended from australian aboriginals. Embrace your ancestors, not make fun of them you dumb fucks. Blood is thicker than water after all. Funny how one group look like black donkeys and the other one look like apes. :pachah1:

Listen . You keep saying lamagoodles meaning you're speaking about other people who aren't Somalis.

As for Somalis being IQ of 68 is false and it has been debunked because no IQ test has been conducted in Somalia because of Civil war but they guest it due to our dumb neighbours. I mean you Bantus have lower IQ than 68 and you've been tested so you have no room to speak.

Somalis are extremely beautiful people and they do not look like donkeys at all, you're confusing your Bantu people looks with the noble Somalis. I mean historically Somalis have been producing civilizations and enslaving your people while you Negroids were living in mud huts in the jungles.

Read this fact from below. :dabcasar:

The wheel was barely used, with the exception of Ethiopia and Somalia, in Sub-Saharan Africa well into the 19th century but this changed with the arrival of the Europeans.[18][19]

Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheel

Guns, Germs, and Steel.

The guy who wrote it is a cuck, but his geography theory is very apt.

Somalis inhabit the worst part of Africa. If you ran a computer simulator a billion times using the Earth's geography, the Horn would never produce the world's superpower.
We were forced the make our last stand there during the great banu expansion. Our ancestors lived in northern africa and were expelled during the roman conquests.

LVg7ERZ.jpg

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Why do you guys believe y’all have low iqs?
First of all iq test is ethnocentric and second Somalians are smart they are just not politically savvy and argue over trivial things for hours

He said the Bushmen of the Kalahari has IQ of 60. And the guy asks what kind of work will they do in our society and he replies they can tip the garbage bin into a lorry.

Now the Kalahari Bushmen are hunters and gatherers on one of the most unforgiving deserts in the world. That is their home.

I wonder whether this guy can survive in the Kalahari for 3 days and see who is smarter and has higher IQ.

This is fake racism wallahi
Look up Self Fulfilling Prophecy. That is why whites who are surrounded by many coloured folks claim that those coloured races have lower iq and label them in order to create a inferiority complex which then makes population x think twice before reaching for success as they have been brain washed into thinking that only the white man can achieve such things. It's part of the reason why AA under perform more than American whites and have a lack of drive to achieve. Non white washed history shows that Whites were living in filth while other races where contributing to the sciences and art. For a ppl who have never been really colonised there sure are a lot of low self esteem somalis on this site and many in the diaspora population to the point that our daughters are falsely claiming a history of slavery and rape. Also many somali men posting about the 68 Iq bullshit stereotype created by whites to undermine a civil war ridden somali population (it's not like they measure our iq at our best stage which might even be fake) instead of trying to improve the iq measurement by getting an education and educating their children.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
We were forced the make our last stand there during the great banu expansion. Our ancestors lived in northern africa and were expelled during the roman conquests.

LVg7ERZ.jpg

Romans got defeated by the Kingdom of Kush and were allies the Axum Empire. Stop making shit up, northern Somalia which is Somalis homeland had a severe drought and that's why Somalis migrated to the south during the 1st century.

The Roman Empire even traded with the Somali-city states, not to mention they trusted us to guard their trading ships and so they paid us for doing under their behalf.

He said the Bushmen of the Kalahari has IQ of 60. And the guy asks what kind of work will they do in our society and he replies they can tip the garbage bin into a lorry.

Now the Kalahari Bushmen are hunters and gatherers on one of the most unforgiving deserts in the world. That is their home.

I wonder whether this guy can survive in the Kalahari for 3 days and see who is smarter and has higher IQ.

This is fake racism wallahi
Look how the Kalahari bushman with a supposed IQ of 67 is surviving in the harsh Kalahari desert. To the far right psychologist, this bushman would only be able to do simple tasks like sweep the floor.

Why do you guys believe y’all have low iqs?
First of all iq test is ethnocentric and second Somalians are smart they are just not politically savvy and argue over trivial things for hours
There was no iq test conducted in somalia these are all white lies. A white man measuring objectively african iq is like me measuring eastern european rural population iq.

He also said that anyone with an IQ between 50 and 70 is mentally retarded.The average IQ of us Somalis is 67.:lolbron:
Aboriginals are definitely the same species as us. So i wouldn't call them not human, that's a little far.

That said, they don't seem that bright to me. Even Somalis come off as big brained next to them. :shookgabre:
I was just quoting the guy.I never actually believed that our IQ was that low.Are we dumber than Whites and Asians? 100%! Just look at our history compared to their history and the state of our nation today.We are an inferior species to whites and asians.:meleshame:
Guns, Germs, and Steel.

The guy who wrote it is a cuck, but his geography theory is very apt.

Somalis inhabit the worst part of Africa. If you ran a computer simulator a billion times using the Earth's geography, the Horn would never produce the world's superpower.

:noneck:the self-hate is real.

Self hate? Aboriginals are more closer to Indians than they are to us. There's no "self" here.
Making fun of dark-skinned people, referencing the fake 68 IQ, claiming that we are less intelligent than crackers, asserting that we can never become a superpower due to geography, and saying that "even" Somalis appear intelligent besides an Australian aboriginal are all signs of self-hatred.

I don't believe that we are less intelligent than whites. Humans try their best to control their environment, so I also don't believe that we will never become a superpower. I am confident enough in my people that I don't need to make fun of other dark-skinned people to fell better about myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.