Scandinavian somali men soo gala and lets defend ourselves from these scandalous and utterly fictional stereotypes. Pure libel

hvis du vil ha et ekte viking språk burde du kanskje lære deg norsk.

giphy.gif

Walaal, Im viking adjacent, not fully I do not understand the language
( im from finland):whoa:

There are stereotypes about all the Somali diasporas, I've never been to the UK but I'm pretty sure the UK Somali guys are knife wielding delinquents, I'm from America, where the Somali guys are either gangbangers, or anime enthusiasts

Anyways, teach me Af-Viking bro
hvis du vil ha et ekte viking språk burde du kanskje lære deg norsk.

giphy.gif

Seems you are from Minnesota, where the majority of scandinavians migrated. There must be a school there. Also ajnabis somalis included speak the vikings languages with their own twist, its not pure

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Aren‘t scandi men known to be rough looking and manly? Maxaa nimanka somaalida meeshaas dagan naag naag ka dhigay? :hemad:

:mjpls:she not wrong saw a abdi at the mall yesterday with this hairstyle only way I could tell was that his brother was darker than him
slicked-back-blackfishbry.jpg

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Reer Scandi can defend themselves, but I as reer Minnesota could never defend these trash (millennials/gen z). Majority of Households are struggling single mother homes who are religious and wear jilbaab but the children turn out to be trash. All the Somalis at my school except 1 whitewashed girl and I are utter trash. My school is like 99% white and they’ve never seen a school fight till these somali girls transferred, they fought after jummah prayer and the white kids were watching in rows.

Somalis here are either high+stupid or high+stupid+liberal ass kisser. Few are good.
Islam fails africans in the west