Are Somalis chronically online or is there another reason why anything Somali related tends to attract a lot of attention?

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
I wish Somali men were like Habesha/Oromo men. Kudos to you and your people, learn from our fatal mistake.
Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny
They 24/7 whine about west African taking their girls 😂

Ajnabis are just drawn to us for some reason. Check the rts of some of those tweets and you'd see loads of Ajanabi flags. Even in the videos which Somali is being spoken. Like what do they understand from the video?

Ajnabis are just drawn to us for some reason. Check the rts of some of those tweets and you'd see loads of Ajanabi flags. Even in the videos which Somali is being spoken. Like what do they understand from the video?
I guess the ship has sailed on not being hyper-visible. I say we profit from it now at least and set trends.

Distribution is king after all I don't know why we have all these eyeballs on us but it's time to use it :ftw9nwa:

Ajanbis are just attracted to Somali memes and drama. We’re known to be a funny group of people, so they tune into our dysfunction.

Last edited:
Sadly , I used to be a friend of Oromos until I met your Shewan wanna-be injirley mentally enslaved ass.

You would be the first to volunteer for Massa Amhara and get your knees shot off by an Eritrean teenager the second you cross the Mereb.

1. Nobody cares if you're our ''friend'' or not, because you're a nobody. Irrelevant in every sense of the term/word.
2. Slanders and lies you said aside: You seem to be obsessed with me, are you gay or something dude? I like halimos and women, sorry, not men.

U should be ashamed of urself for trying to claim habesha as a Galla:browtf:i guess getting xooged by them did numbers on ur ppls:hemad:

You think it's a ''shame'' because you are ignorant of ethiopian history and the oromos complicated relationship with ethiopia. I can get why somalis feel that way, because they have only been on the conquered side (within ethiopia), but oromos have been on both sides, the conquered and the conquerors. Therefore, our situations within ethiopia are very different, hence why our perspectives would also, inevitably, be different.

Its because you guys are busy quiet plotting about how to loot more somali lands and displacing the natives

Yeah the big bad oromos and ethiopians, thousands of miles away, across oceans and lands, are plotting on how to take somali lands, camels, xalimos, bariis maraq,
iyo qaar kaloo badan, etc etc. You figured us out! Gosh darn it! We've been exposed!

Wonky

Djiboutian 🇩🇯
You think it's a ''shame'' because you are ignorant of ethiopian history and the oromos complicated relationship with ethiopia. I can get why somalis feel that way, because they have only been on the conquered side (within ethiopia), but oromos have been on both sides, the conquered and the conquerors. Therefore, our situations within ethiopia are very different, hence why our perspectives would also, inevitably, be different.
I know it’s not relevant, but you seem like a nice guy so I wanted to tell you to ignore the ignorant xenophobic people on here, they don’t represent all Somalis, I have no problem with oromos personally only the ones who hate on Somalis.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Yeah the big bad oromos and ethiopians, thousands of miles away, across oceans and lands, are plotting on how to take somali lands, camels, xalimos, bariis maraq,
iyo qaar kaloo badan, etc etc. You figured us out! Gosh darn it! We've been exposed!
Hahaha my aversion is valid though given the history and bad blood. f*ck 🇪🇹

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
I can get why somalis feel that way, because they have only been on the conquered side (within ethiopia), but oromos have been on both sides, the conquered and the conquerors.
Look at the slick dissing, man said somalis are on the conquered side whilst his people are simultaneously conquered and conquerors. Nigga who u lying too, we conquered amxaaros and your people are treated yall like falastinis for centuries. Come back to me when you get a cultural identity and stop being under habesha rule

Look at the slick dissing, man said somalis are on the conquered side whilst his people are simultaneously conquered and conquerors. Nigga who u lying too, we conquered amxaaros and your people are treated yall like falastinis for centuries. Come back to me when you get a cultural identity and stop being under habesha rule

It's not ''dissing,'' it's based on facts. That's good that you conquered amxaaros, but I am talking about the somalis within Ethiopia. They were brought into the empire through conquest. While they never participated in the government at the level of the other groups, like amxaaros, oromos, tigrayans, etc. It is what it is, it's not to be disrespectful. We just have different experiences with the Ethiopian state, so we're not going to view it the same way.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
It's not ''dissing,'' it's based on facts. That's good that you conquered amxaaros, but I am talking about the somalis within Ethiopia. They were brought into the empire through conquest. While they never participated in the government at the level of the other groups, like amxaaros, oromos, tigrayans, etc. It is what it is, it's not to be disrespectful. We just have different experiences with the Ethiopian state, so we're not going to view it the same way.
Thank you for admitting the truth, we conquered amxaaros and your kind and subjugated for centuries.

Where in Islam does it say this?

During the battle of Al-Jamal, Allah benefited me with a Word (I heard from the Prophet). When the Prophet heard the news that the people of the Persia had made the daughter of Khosrau their Queen (ruler), he said, "Never will succeed such a nation as makes a woman their ruler."

Thank you for admitting the truth, we conquered amxaaros and your kind and subjugated for centuries.

Yes, and somalis in ethiopia were also conquered, within ethiopia, and never held positions of power, or had influence in ethiopia, while oromos have been on both sides, conquered and conquerors, which is why we see the country differently.

Wonky

Djiboutian 🇩🇯

During the battle of Al-Jamal, Allah benefited me with a Word (I heard from the Prophet). When the Prophet heard the news that the people of the Persia had made the daughter of Khosrau their Queen (ruler), he said, "Never will succeed such a nation as makes a woman their ruler."
Interesting never heard about this.

Last edited:

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
No worries, women tend to be emotional and aren't fit for leadership, which is why it's forbidden in Islam; so say what you wish, doesn't bother me.
That has what to do with my point exactly? Doesnt change what I said is the truth.

That has what to do with my point exactly? Doesnt change what I said is the truth.

It's why I said what I said initially, remember, u were replying to what I said first?
When I said, that somalis were conquered within ethiopia, and never been the conquerors within the context of ethiopia, while oromos have been both, so we have a more complicated relationship with ethiopia than somalis have. That was my point that you took offense to, when It wasn't meant to offend in the first place.

Trending