Scandinavian somali men soo gala and lets defend ourselves from these scandalous and utterly fictional stereotypes. Pure libel

Just logged in on twitter and one of the first tweet I saw this horrendous lie. I cried against a wall due to this propaganda. :jcoleno:

War illeen balaayo, we are not cadaan women connoisseurs and niman timaha jilciyo ( while I do know 2 guys who did this and one has dabbled with the vikings while the other is a staunch homegrown lover, mathematically this cancels each other). Anyway totally false
giphy.gif

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
True majority of scandinavian guys date whites/arabs etc. Ive got uncles in their 40s that grew up there and dated and even brought white girls home.

True majority of scandinavian guys date whites/arabs etc. Ive got uncles in their 40s that grew up there and dated and even brought white girls home.

This is cap big man, this is all anecdotal, almost all over 25s I know are married to somali women. White women era is history saxiib, get with the times.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
This is cap big man, this is all anecdotal, almost all over 25s I know are married to somali women. White women era is history saxiib, get with the times.

Anectodal in your case too then. Literally no guy i know in either Sweden or Norway is with a somali girl or ended up with one.

She just saying that because She cant get swedish men. Wallahi IF She could She wluld not complain

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Just logged in on twitter and one of the first tweet I saw this horrendous lie. I cried against a wall due to this propaganda. :jcoleno:

War illeen balaayo, we are not cadaan women connoisseurs and niman timaha jilciyo ( while I do know 2 guys who did this and one has dabbled with the vikings while the other is a staunch homegrown lover, mathematically this cancels each other). Anyway totally false
giphy.gif
kkkk diversity is our strength :mjlaugh:

Anectodal in your case too then. Literally no guy i know in either Sweden or Norway is with a somali girl or ended up with one.

Bro your are telling me literal majority are with non-somali girls bro I can tell you that is a lie. My personal account is rooted in reality while what you said is not. Everyone would have noticed if what you said is true.

Trending