Scandinavian somali men soo gala and lets defend ourselves from these scandalous and utterly fictional stereotypes. Pure libel

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Just logged in on twitter and one of the first tweet I saw this horrendous lie. I cried against a wall due to this propaganda. :jcoleno:

War illeen balaayo, we are not cadaan women connoisseurs and niman timaha jilciyo ( while I do know 2 guys who did this and one has dabbled with the vikings while the other is a staunch homegrown lover, mathematically this cancels each other). Anyway totally false
giphy.gif
Sounds like Norway and Denmark niggas to me.

Niggas here don't do dem tings

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Bro your are telling me literal majority are with non-somali girls bro I can tell you that is a lie. My personal account is rooted in reality while what you said is not. Everyone would have noticed if what you said is true.

Dude these countries dont have alot of somalis, and many dont even live near somalis ofcourse this would happen.

I grew up in both sweden and uk and the scandinavian countries are way more comfortable with marrying out
I don't know about Sweden but here in DK Somalis marry each other.. Interracial marriages are not that wide spread and most Danes don't like getting married they live together as a couple without marrying.. Some of them often marry each other after 10 or 20 years.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I don't know about Sweden but here in DK Somalis marry each other.. Interracial marriages are not that wide spread and most Danes don't like getting married they live together as a couple without marrying.. Some of them often marry each other after 10 or 20 years.

They had us singing this before the end of every summer ofcourse we felt more assimilated

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Reer Scandi can defend themselves, but I as reer Minnesota could never defend these trash (millennials/gen z). Majority of Households are struggling single mother homes who are religious and wear jilbaab but the children turn out to be trash. All the Somalis at my school except 1 whitewashed girl and I are utter trash. My school is like 99% white and they’ve never seen a school fight till these somali girls transferred, they fought after jummah prayer and the white kids were watching in rows.

Somalis here are either high+stupid or high+stupid+liberal ass kisser. Few are good.

Clearly fake news.. Tell her naa bax, go get a UK gaajo ghetto farax with a fake gold teeth and a matching Nike tracksuit :camby::camby:

Lol, they kinda already do.

I sympathise with Scandi Somali girls. If I was one of them, i'd be running to the UK to get married to a UK guy as well. I mean half of you lot would probably use your wife's straightners.

giphy.gif

Lol, they kinda already do.

I sympathise with Scandi Somali girls. If I was one of them, i'd be running to the UK to get married to a UK guy as well. I mean half of you lot would probably use your wife's straightners.

giphy.gif
Dont know where this stereotype came from as someone whos lived in sweden forever

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
What the difference between Reer Scandinavia and Reer UK? There both from the ghetto, on government benefits and the usual list. There basically the same people in different countries

What the difference?

What the difference between Reer Scandinavia and Reer UK? There both from the ghetto, on government benefits and the usual list. There basically the same people in different countries

What the difference?

Hmm, i've always thought Scandi Somali men are more wholesome, minus the questionable hairstyles.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
the white bunnies in Sweden are a different breed :banderas:compared to the leftovers in UK,US
how can u possibly blame geeljire for falling in love with em, let us enjoy our queens u xaasids

Same in finland, you get the occasional man/woman being with shisheeye but vast vast majority are with 🇸🇴. Bruh I even think compared to other diasporas, us scandis don’t marry out. We just got each other, no optionsc( for marriage)

What the difference?

No difference walaal, just no one says uk men look like they do adverts for Head&shoulders:mjcry:

Trending