Scandinavian somali men soo gala and lets defend ourselves from these scandalous and utterly fictional stereotypes. Pure libel

Lol, they kinda already do.

I sympathise with Scandi Somali girls. If I was one of them, i'd be running to the UK to get married to a UK guy as well. I mean half of you lot would probably use your wife's straightners.

giphy.gif
Thats a character assassination right there :damn: :damn::noneck:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They had us singing this before the end of every summer ofcourse we felt more assimilated

Over my dead body im singing that trash national anthem im gladly they didn't do it in when i was child in Rinkeby altough nowdays it a must.

"Jag vill leva jag vill dö i norden"
Me:
200 (1).gif

Last edited:

* visa acces to Soviet Union, now russia, after all we were ” communist”. Somalis could easily fly to Moscow. Somalis actually ended up in Finland by accident. They where trying to get to Sweden after the war started but Finland was in the middle. A lot stayed here or left to uk or somewhere else. All the mixed kids have been primarily in the 90s and skyrocketing in 21st century due to ciyaalsuuq adeeryaal, odeys kept to themselves.

That song is fire stop hating
The only people that sing this national anthem are the swedes and whitewashed immigrants that think they are same as swedes. Most immigrants knows there motherland anthem then this.

Also why on earth i would sing a song that was about Kalmar union people aka North germanic people make no sense for me outsider singing along with them.
:idontlike:

Also indian national anthem way more fire than this boring anthem:diddyass::manny:

This Girl Is Mad Just Because Somali Girls Are Not It In Sweden Faaraxs Are Taking All The Gaalo Malab And Levantine Daabo We Are The Most Supreme Of All The Traveling Geeljires We Might See Yall Back In The Horn And Tell You Of Our Escapades

giphy.gif

Just logged in on twitter and one of the first tweet I saw this horrendous lie. I cried against a wall due to this propaganda. :jcoleno:

War illeen balaayo, we are not cadaan women connoisseurs and niman timaha jilciyo ( while I do know 2 guys who did this and one has dabbled with the vikings while the other is a staunch homegrown lover, mathematically this cancels each other). Anyway totally false
giphy.gif

There are stereotypes about all the Somali diasporas, I've never been to the UK but I'm pretty sure the UK Somali guys are knife wielding delinquents, I'm from America, where the Somali guys are either gangbangers, or anime enthusiasts

Anyways, teach me Af-Viking bro

There are stereotypes about all the Somali diasporas, I've never been to the UK but I'm pretty sure the UK Somali guys are knife wielding delinquents, I'm from America, where the Somali guys are either gangbangers, or anime enthusiasts

Anyways, teach me Af-Viking bro
hvis du vil ha et ekte viking språk burde du kanskje lære deg norsk.

giphy.gif

Just logged in on twitter and one of the first tweet I saw this horrendous lie. I cried against a wall due to this propaganda. :jcoleno:

War illeen balaayo, we are not cadaan women connoisseurs and niman timaha jilciyo ( while I do know 2 guys who did this and one has dabbled with the vikings while the other is a staunch homegrown lover, mathematically this cancels each other). Anyway totally false
giphy.gif
We Scandinavian men have disrespected way too much but we are the most successful diaspora like look at the pm of Somalia and the previous pm. f*ck de feite bollene på somalispot

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
This Girl Is Mad Just Because Somali Girls Are Not It In Sweden Faaraxs Are Taking All The Gaalo Malab And Levantine Daabo We Are The Most Supreme Of All The Traveling Geeljires We Might See Yall Back In The Horn And Tell You Of Our Escapades

giphy.gif

Svensk honeys are the best. So liberal and free with the 😺😻

Trending