Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I am absolutley disgusted what Erdogan has done.

He portrayed himself as the defender of Islam yet not defending his ummah especially of them being Uighurs of Turkic origin.

He bought back Haiga Sophia as a mosque yet deporting his brothers to make a few bucks.

The end times are near as the kafireen have the Islamic nations harnessed with chains.

“Verily, the hypocrites will be in the lowest depth (grade) of the Fire; no helper will you find for them[al-Nisaa’ 4:145] "

He allows homosexuality in his nation yet claims he is bringing back the Islamic renaissance.

Somalia needs to ditch Erdogan we need to rely on ourselves.

China has already done Djibouti dirty with loans.

Erdogan is using religion as a political tool.

Even Turks are finding it gut-wrenching

Turkey is still a secular state.

Invader

I’ll never forget when Erdogan donated a couple of boxes of dates to konfuur and they started naming their children after him :chrisfreshhah:
Turkey only wants us to be a vassal state to submit to them at every will.

Even if we badmouth China he will take care of us.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
This thread seems to be motivated by qabyaalad, you should not badmouth a man just because of your infatuation with hating a certain group of Somalis.

Invader

This thread seems to be motivated by qabyaalad, you should not badmouth a man just because of your infatuation with hating a certain group of Somalis.
:mindblown:The thread was made to teach Somalis Turkey is unreliable.

They will ditch us for money.

I am disgusted that they sent our brothers back to Xinjiang to be tortured.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
:mindblown:The thread was made to teach Somalis Turkey is unreliable.

They will ditch us for money.

I am disgusted that they sent our brothers back to Xinjiang to be tortured.

I don't know much about that, could you link me an article or a source.? Also I get the impression this is because of qabyaalad when I look at the thread and I see certain people badmouthing southern Somalis.

Just remember, that quite a few muslim countries led by scum signed a letter defending china. I just realised now that Somalia was part of this, absolutely disgusting. But Turkey was one of the Muslim nations that did not engage in this.
iu

Invader

I don't know much about that, could you link me an article or a source.? Also I get the impression this is because of qabyaalad when I look at the thread and I see certain people badmouthing southern Somalis.

Just remember, that quite a few muslim countries led by scum signed a letter defending china. I just realised now that Somalia was part of this, absolutely disgusting. But Turkey was one of the Muslim nations that did not engage in this.
iu

They recently accepted a cheque from the CCP to deport the Uyghurs.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
:mjkkk: Southern somalis are embarrassing as f*ck they always tryna call some random nigga Aabo I remember some called erdogan Aabo :dead:
Wasnt u guys who invited the UAE the same ppl who bombing the shit of of yemen arent u guys the same ppl who sold berbera for 5 million n gave 16% to ethiopia arent u guys the same ppl who cleans minority clans to expand isaaqs lands gtfo with ur bs jeegan

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Wasnt u guys who invited the UAE the same ppl who bombing the shit of of yemen arent u guys the same ppl who sold berbera for 5 million n gave 16% to ethiopia arent u guys the same ppl who cleans minority clans to expand isaaqs lands gtfo with ur bs jeegan

nothing you asked was factual. If you are going to ask get the details right first :pachah1: I can see the criticism against your Aabo hurts you kkk

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
82F2D0AA-F5F2-4A5C-94D1-5F272CEE7D93.jpeg
nothing you asked was factual. If you are going to ask get the details right first :pachah1: I can see the criticism against your Aabo hurts you kkk
Aint gonna ask none to jeegans when they trynna start drama from no where n their whole argument is based on muh qabiil he killed i was innocent we need country gtfo

OffTheDome

Proud American
UAE is just building our port they wanted to build a military base and we said no. If you want to talk about UAE go to Puntland where they have influence over there :camby:

Z00 Malis are the biggest beggers. There’s no friends or enemies in politics, only interests so you act according to what’s in your interests. However, I would prefer Turkey as an ally then the snake Zionist Gulf states who backstabbed Somalis a billion times and are causing trouble in the Muslim world.

Trending

Latest posts