Sam of Somalia is a better Somali parent than most of you would ever ve

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be proud of my progress. I takes a great deal of maturity to admit you’re wrong, and a great deal of strength to change it. :yloezpe:
My point wasn't that ajnabis are good husband materials my point was you shouldn't hate them for no reason now I feel responsible for getting another xalimo to marry out :icon cry::icon cry::icon cry:

You should be proud of my progress. It takes a great deal of maturity to admit you’re wrong, and a great deal of strength to change it. :yloezpe:

So you gonna change it by marry an caadaan :susp:

Look you never was one of us. It must have been a phase:pachah1:

Just dont put it on youtube if you go through with it:francis:

SumMo

very lowkey
So you gonna change it by marry an caadaan :susp:

Look you never was one of us. It must have been a phase:pachah1:

Just dont put it on youtube if you go through without:francis:
I have never even said these things. Where did you get the cadaan from?

All I said was I will not discriminate against men who aren’t somali. That doesn’t mean I will marry a cadaan man, the man I marry might even be a somali. He also might not be. I will marry the one I feel is fit for me and the one with the best character. Alhamdullilah :rolleyes:

I feel like this is the right thing to do. I was wrong before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
I was ignoring your comment, but now I can see what you wrote. Typical.:abuxyga: Still immature.

The person I decide to marry is none of your business. I have broadened my options now as well, alhamdullilah. Go bother someone else. Ramadan is approaching and I will not troll.
I dont care who you marry i just know your a darkskin ugly selfhater now all the peng somali girls they want somali boys because they know they are wanted but girls like you who are the ugly rejects decide to broaden your options soomaha and marry a white homeless crackhead only because you know thats the only person who will look past your foolxumo another ugly ass person :drakelaugh:

All I said was I will not discriminate against men who aren’t somali. That doesn’t mean I will marry a cadaan man, the man I marry might even be a somali. He also might not be. I will marry the one I feel is fit for me and the one with the best character. Alhamdullilah :rolleyes:

Noooo discriminate against non Somalis please I can't see another xalimo leaving Somalis because of me it will haunt me for the rest of my life:damn:

I feel like this is the right thing to do. I was wrong before.

I will marry this i will marry that who wants you horta your hard to want abti with your dhuxul skin its always these hutu tings:mjlol:

Loool so a good brother from ethio with a good character and deen will be excluded on grounds of nationality :lolbron:

But "somali" and cadaan aren't excluded :drakewtf:

Look whatever you do, just keep it off YouTube please:mjpls:

Its not a big ask:stopit:

Loool so a good brother from ethio with a good character and deen will be excluded on grounds of nationality :lolbron:

Shes gonna post her and her homeless crackhead steve on youtube for the world to see:russ:

SumMo

very lowkey
Noooo discriminate against non Somalis please I can't see another xalimo leaving Somalis because of me it will haunt me for the rest of my life:damn:
No. Brother you did well, ilahi khair ha ku siyo! You informed me about the right of this world. I was too naive and dumb to understand. I confused self-love with pride and nationalism. It was unislamic! Little did I know that I was insulting my own Creator by insulting and discriminating amongst his own creation. May He forgive me.:(

I hope I come out of this ramadan even more informed, and more loving, insha’Allah.​
Don’t feel bad for doing the right thing! You will be rewarded in the hereafter for spreading the words and knowledge that is coherent with islamic teaching.:rolleyes::dzmxmmb:

SumMo

very lowkey

No. Because Ethiopians killed both my grandfathers, and my family would disown me if I marry one. (Both my parents come from a military background, and many of our relatives died because of ethiopians).

Plus I wouldn’t do it to honor their name.

No. Becausd Ethiopians killed both my grandfathers, and my family would disown me if I marry one. (Both my parents come from a military background, and many of our relatives died because of ethiopians).

Plus I wouldn’t do it myself to honor their name.
If your parents are from a military background why didn't they raise you with more pride selflove and selfesteem you dirty selfhatin kuff:kodaksmiley:

SumMo

very lowkey
If your parents are from a military background why didn't they raise you with more pride selflove and selfesteem you dirty selfhatin kuff:kodaksmiley:
I regret unignoring you. I wanted to see if geel.sade whas talking to himself or not.o_O

And how am I self-hating? Don’t you always post novel stories about banging a bunch of ajinabi girls? At-least marriage is the halal way.. nothing unislamic about it. So you can’t hate.:rolleyes:

And you can’t speak on my family. You always bash my families tribe, so stop acting like you care.

I regret unignoring you. I wanted to see if geel.sade whas talking to himself or not.o_O

And how am I self-hating? Don’t you always post novel stories about banging a bunch of ajinabi girls? At-least marriage is the halal way.. nothing unislamic about it. So you can’t hate.:rolleyes:

And you can’t speak on my family. You always bash my families tribe, so stop acting like you care.
Go ahead and marry a ajnabi why do i care what a hawiye girl marrys you hawiye girls always mix with italian anyway maybe you just wanna reconnect with your italian master. I tried to save you but go ahead and shame your father go ahead if you were my daughter i would honor kill you thats on wallahi billahi tollahi.:birdman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending