Sam of Somalia is a better Somali parent than most of you would ever ve

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumMo

very lowkey
masha’Allah. These types of videos actually make me less anti-IR relationships. Bless him! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

SumMo

very lowkey
Wow is that all it takes:drakewtf:
A 22 seconds video and you switching sides :dwill:
No. I have been watching other videos as well, and I have been talking to some people about it. The world is slowly convincing me. :rolleyes:

I have been enlightened, alhamdullilah. I take back much of my previous stans. I was ill-informed, ignorant and naive about this world. I’m growing, and so is my maturity.

No. I have been watching other videos as well, and I have been talking to some people about it. The world is slowly convincing me that I was wrong. :rolleyes:

I have been enlightened, alhamdullilah.
:9uoofqd: I feel sad even though I was against your tirade against ajnabis it still hurts to lose a xalimo to the other side :yloezpe:

SumMo

very lowkey
:9uoofqd: I feel sad even though I was against your tirade against ajnabis it still hurts to lose a xalimo to the other side :yloezpe:
You should be proud of my progress. It takes a great deal of maturity to admit you’re wrong, and a greater deal of strength to change it. :yloezpe:

Last edited:
Trust me
its not that deep if you saw her face you wouldn't be upset anymore no mali would've wifed her unless its a freshy backhome. Most the girls who marry out are the unwanted darkskin rejects.

SumMo

very lowkey
She wants cadaan :siilaanyolaugh:
I was ignoring your comment, but now I can see what you wrote. Typical.:abuxyga: Still immature.

The person I decide to marry is none of your business. I have broadened my options now as well, alhamdullilah. Go bother someone else. Ramadan is approaching and I will not troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending