Sam of Somalia is a better Somali parent than most of you would ever ve

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumMo

very lowkey
I dont care who you marry i just know your a darkskin ugly selfhater now all the peng somali girls they want somali boys because they know they are wanted but girls like you who are the ugly rejects decide to broaden your options soomaha and marry a white homeless crackhead only because you know thats the only person who will look past your foolxumo another ugly ass person :drakelaugh:

Your description tho. Its lowkey funny cus I’m actually the opposite of everything you wrote. :icon lol: hehe. Like how can someone make such a big miss?

SumMo

very lowkey
Go ahead and marry a ajnabi why do i care what a hawiye girl marrys you hawiye girls always mix with italian anyway maybe you just wanna reconnect with your italian master. I tried to save you but go ahead and shame your father go ahead if you were my daughter i would honor kill you thats on wallahi billahi tollahi.:birdman:
Yeah, why do you care? Stop replying to me.:nvjpqts:

Go ahead and marry a ajnabi why do i care what a hawiye girl marrys you hawiye girls always mix with italian anyway maybe you just wanna reconnect with your italian master. I tried to save you but go ahead and shame your father go ahead if you were my daughter i would honor kill you thats on wallahi billahi tollahi.:birdman:
Don't go hindi on us:damn::damn::damn:

Yeah, why do you care? Stop replying to me.:nvjpqts:
Cos i can reply you fucking selfhater uff i spit in your face in person you loser you lost out on us Geeljire wallahi its your loss dont come back after that cadaan pedophile your gonna marry rapes your inbred pakistani looking kid infront of you.

SumMo

very lowkey
Cos i can reply you fucking selfhater uff i spit in your face in person you loser you lost out on us Geeljire wallahi its your loss dont come back after that cadaan pedophile your gonna marry rapes your inbred pakistani looking kid infront of you.
I’m crying. so sad. what a loss. :abuxyga:

I got this bengali ting on my case lately telling me she always Dreamed of her Somali prince charming ever since she was a little kid thats how you know us malis are rated or isit Sanbuurs game making her wet?

World

VIP
SumMo was always a self hating Xalimo, why you guys surprised that these western raised dhoocils want to become cadaan concubines. Reminds me of that Hodan girl who married that racist apostate for dem light skin children.

SumMo

very lowkey
SumMo was always a self hating Xalimo, why you guys surprised that these western raised dhoocils want to become cadaan concubines.
A9972134-9119-4C87-A687-52B39930FFFD.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending