Sam of Somalia is a better Somali parent than most of you would ever ve

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumMo

very lowkey
Damn i was scared for a second there lol I thought u jump shipped or something :i83dwbv:
I never said I wouldn’t marry a somali. I just said I wouldn’t be blind to the option of a guy not being somali, if he turns out to be the right man with a good iman. :nvjpqts:

They out here acting like I have a wedding planned on friday to mr Johnson Omar. Like, calm down. I’m just changing my mentality as I’m growing, that’s it.. :confused: no need to pressed. I still prefer to marry a somali. I just wont discriminate as it goes against the deen.

I never said I wouldn’t marry a somali. I just said I wouldn’t be blind to the option of a guy not being somali, if he turns out to be the right man with a good iman. :nvjpqts:

They out here acting like I have a wedding planned on friday to mr Johnson Omar. Like, calm down. I’m just changing my mentality as I’m growing, that’s it.. :confused: no need to pressed. I still prefer to marry a somali. I just wont discriminate as it goes against the deen.
Ok lol.

SumMo

very lowkey
It shows you are shameless dirty and have no pride
Haye.
8F2E3225-7674-4FAC-AE88-B426B9ADB8F2.jpeg

SumMo

very lowkey
But u have that mindset tho.
Not really. I believe we are all worthy of love and respect because we are all Allah(swt) creation.

The idea of one Ummah is to unite the entire muslim world under one khalifat (one nation).
I don’t want that. And I don’t think that will ever happen in my lifetime either.o_O

Not really. I believe we are all worthy of love and respect because we are all Allah(swt) creation.

The idea of one Ummah is to unite the entire muslim world under one khalifat (one nation).
I don’t want that. And I don’t think that will ever happen in my lifetime either.o_O
Why this was how Muslims were for century just because we are in dark times doesn't mean it won't change

Sorry Hawiye you took two Ls on this thread Samof somalia wife and Summo two of your tings being banged senseless by cadaan wimps kkkk its not my L waryaada f*ck that:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.