Sad reality for Western Habesha males

Thanks to social media the cancer is spreading to our community too.
Here young habeshas from Ethiopia & Eritrea who live in London are discussing the hot issue that is spreading on social media. I hope it doesn't get too toxic. The video is from yesterday June 30.

World

VIP
Cap, Somalis look better, and we are taller
Somalis are the ugliest people in the horn (both men and women).

It is confusing because our cushitic cousins, the afar, are good looking people. Perhaps if we weren't inbred, we would look like them also.

Somalis may be taller, but habeshas are more manly than somali people.

Somalis are the ugliest people in the horn (both men and women).

It is confusing because our cushitic cousins, the afar, are good looking people. Perhaps if we weren't inbred, we would look like them also.

Somalis may be taller, but habeshas are more manly than somali people.
What metric are you rating ugliness on
I think Somalis are good looking people, however I noticed a higher rate of strange features on Somalis, such as mouth areas like this
53B2CCD2-3BF0-4E86-BC20-0A0A43E58133.jpeg

weak jaws, and strange, soft bodies on both men and women.
On average I think we are good looking people though

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter

This is my working hypothesis as well, no cap. I attribute my good looks and health to the fact that my mother comes from Jubaland and my father from Oromia, a chance meeting of the two in Kenya. I attempted to experiment with this hypothesis by having you ugly niggas get tested with Gedmatch to see if your parents are related, but alas, no participants except Apollo.

World

VIP
What metric are you rating ugliness on
I think Somalis are good looking people, however I noticed a higher rate of strange features on Somalis, such as mouth areas like this
View attachment 74856
weak jaws, and strange, soft bodies on both men and women.
On average I think we are good looking people though
I can't find any good looking women that actually live in Somalia, they are all weird looking. But when i saw videos of other people like the afar, their women were all gorgeous.

This is a video in an Afar tuulo:

I think it's because afar people mixed more with habesha people, which is why they're good looking. You'll never find somali women in a small tuulo looking like this. For one, they would be pitch black and not light skin like these hoor al ayns. :francis:

I can't find any good looking women that actually live in Somalia, they are all weird looking. But when i saw videos of other people like the afar, their women were all gorgeous.

This is a video in an Afar tuulo:

I think it's because afar people mixed more with habesha people, which is why they're good looking. You'll never find somali women in a small tuulo looking like this. For one, they would be pitch black and not light skin like these hoor al ayns. :francis:
True Xalimos in Somalia look strange, but what about Somalis in the UK, ive seen a lot of baddie UK xalimos on twitter, and good looking geeljires no homo

True Xalimos in Somalia look strange, but what about Somalis in the UK, ive seen a lot of baddie UK xalimos on twitter, and good looking geeljires no homo
Lool dont fall for it bro. I know so many average to ugly xalimos in real life if you see their pic you gonna think woow. Makeup, weaves, certain clothing and angles can make an average chick look great in a pic

World

VIP
The obesity levels are off the charts in the UK, but the slim ones can be quite good looking especially if they are brown or light skin.

Look at this video of xalimos in somalia:

What is wrong with them horta ?

World

VIP
This is my working hypothesis as well, no cap. I attribute my good looks and health to the fact that my mother comes from Jubaland and my father from Oromia, a chance meeting of the two in Kenya. I attempted to experiment with this hypothesis by having you ugly niggas get tested with Gedmatch to see if your parents are related, but alas, no participants except Apollo.
Central-western oromos are good looking, due to their habesha blood, but the borana and afran qallo are as ugly as somalis.

I am guessing your father is Borana in which case you are fucked.

habesha women in Canada mainly only go for white guys, I had an awkward encounter going into a habesha restaurant and the guy she was with kept oogling at me, she was so pissed lol

Central-western oromos are good looking, due to their habesha blood, but the borana and afran qallo are as ugly as somalis.

What features in Somalis do you think make us uglier? Because we have dark skin?
Dark skin is OK to me

VixR

Veritas
habesha women in Canada mainly only go for white guys, I had an awkward encounter going into a habesha restaurant and the guy she was with kept oogling at me, she was so pissed lol
That was my reaction, but I guess it depends on the environment. There are few black guys here. Most of the Habesha I’ve encountered dated Habesha or White, but that goes for most ppl here. If you’re not dating your niche, it’s most likely you’re dating White.

The ones that date Habesha guys are protective even if they have nothing to worry about, or it was an extra tense person lol.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter

I’m not Oromo though and neither is my father. My tuulo is right at the border between Sitti and Oromia or rather, my tuulo is the border. Cucked the Oromos out of the land in the 50s.

The technique to getting good-looking Somalis is more inter-tribe marriage, preferably across wide geographical distances.
:cosbyhmm:

Trending

Latest posts