Sad reality for Western Habesha males

habesha women in Canada mainly only go for white guys, I had an awkward encounter going into a habesha restaurant and the guy she was with kept oogling at me, she was so pissed lol
Responses like this in the thread confirm this forum's demographics. Socially awkward and out of touch.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
habesha women in Canada mainly only go for white guys, I had an awkward encounter going into a habesha restaurant and the guy she was with kept oogling at me, she was so pissed lol
Habesha women go for other Africans and Caribbean’s . You must live in a hick town or some shit cause this is news to me :dead:

VixR

Veritas
So, you’re telling me that you’ve called them directly “warya ya xabash...” and watching them respond to you with a wide smile on their face? :damedamn:

I’d agree with you before the 8th century when much of the Horns were culturally and religously homogeneous but the name Habesha that you know now is the political Habesha.

Many abandoned the term centuries ago except some of the diaspora Gen Z instagrammers today.

Provoking an even more stronger reaction because of the term associated with Christianity and representing the Abyssinian identity of the past that they shared nothing in common with.
This rules you out as a Habesha, for sure, not that I thought you were one to start with.

You’re some form of extreme Muslim African.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
You’re some form of extreme Muslim African.
Nope. Didn’t reply because he didn’t answer my question if he said it directly.

I’m a horner but that’s off topic. Please do continue speculating that I’m a Bantu. :icon rolleyes:

Trending

Latest posts